Good Mourning,

Vanessa Hudgens!

12/17/2010 8:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Dressed like she's ready for a hipster funeral, Vanessa Hudgens was spotted in L.A. yesterday for the first time since news broke of her breakup with Zac Efron.

0221_media_removed-1
On a more festive note, Vanessa will celebrate being single her 22nd birthday in Vegas tomorrow.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

she looks like my old girlfreind..i miss her

Jackie

Wow....I bet those who said "hooker boots"...You have no sense of fashion. I can't stop shaking my head at you idiots.

Rachel

So here's the sitch: I wrote a book called Running of the Bride. It's pretty good. And I want to publish it. But, as any writer knows, it's uber difficult to catch an editor's attention unless you have a) a platform, meaning a group of people who already know about and support your work or b) a sex tape. In lieu of losing 10 pounds to prepare for the latter, I'm hoping to build traction by strong-arming innocent people into "liking" my Facebook page. Help a sister out, please!

www.facebook.com/printmybook

John

I'd tap that definitely.

Throwback kid

Her hair looks like it stinks!

Franko

Had it not been for the text i'd have thought it was one of the Olsen twins...

Just Sayin

twenty-two going on 62..she looks like a Cher wanna-be. Could those extensions BE any more fake looking????? With all that money you'd think she could at least buy some half-decent hair, and maybe a bar of soap.

sam

Hey Vanessa... You must've stole that hat from a pilgrim coming off of the Mayflower...LLLLOOLLLL!!

Gloria

With the hat and the hair, I thought she was Amanda Demme

Samantha

You guys are just jerks not everyone looks like a supermodel when they wake up. Lets see some of your pictures when you wake up and go walking around sans a make up team or hair stylist. She likes a bohemian look any ways. When you can produce your pictures you can talk until then get a life. I like her outfit I would wear it, and she was on a way to a photoshoot and no one dresses up for those they fix you when you get there.

PB

She looks like a Troy Polamulo wanna be.

PB

She is a Troy Polamulo wanna be. He has better hair.

abby

The girl obviously has zero fashion sense. Also, she needs to do something with that hair. It looks like a rat sucked on it.

s_megma

All of us have already seen her pubic hair from those naked pics a few years back.

leah