Alleged Ashton Mistress Puts Alleged Sweater on eBay

12/20/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brittney Jones -- the woman who claims she had an affair with Ashton Kutcher -- now claims she has one of Ashton's sweaters ... and she's selling it on eBay.

1219_ebay_sweater
Brittney posted the sweater over the weekend with an initial asking price of $500, along with this note: "This sweater was given to me after spending the night with Ashton. I no longer have any attachment to this sweater and I am hoping someone else will enjoy it."

Ashton has been adamant he had nothing to do with Jones -- and has tried blocking a sex tape featuring Jones (Ashton's not in it).  Jones is also fighting to keep the tape from going public.

go home!

ew. get a life, whore.

Jackie

Ha ha...I don't care if Ashton gave you the crap sweater, but who would wanna wear a sweater worn by her?

phdguru

the current bid is over $9,000???

1. ashton is not that interesting
2. the alleged mistress is not at all interesting
3. its an ugly sweater
4. since there really is no proof it was given to her by him - there isn't much value as memorabilia
5. i am so upset my $5,000 bid was out bid. ha!

CJ

There's no proof it's even her. Joe Blow could set up the auction, grab a pic off the internet of her and claim to be her.

CrisDizzle

16 bids for this sweater... look like Ashton really want this sweater back! =P

Desiree

Up to $10,60...0 all I can say is WOW really?

Glenda

I need money for Christmas and have a Sweater too I want to sell. Geeze does this sound fishy to anyone.

You can't prove it was from him or anyone else for that matter.

I am sure some idiot will buy the dam thing too, or it will serve her right if it's taken off by Ebay as a sham.

Throwback kid

Ashton has a good thing going with this young hottie, he should dump Demi, she is like 50 years old now

Dan

I bet people are bidding sky high on this sweater and have no intentions of paying for it. :)

Lulubelle

OMG! The bid went from $500 to $11,000. I'm sure it's Ashton trying to buy it back.LMAO

Jesse

The sweater is not at $9,100, what type of person would pay $9k for a sweater? which has no proof it was actually own by Ashton Kutcher.....

Trick

Is it like Monica Lewinsky's Blue Dress and has sperm on it? Whore!

lotusjani

Shameless! these cheap women always hunting for ten minutes of fame creating relationships with famous guys! Yeah, right! as if Ashton would trade his beautiful older wife for this cheap theng. HAHAH!

Andrea W

The best would be if Demi bought it back

Aarin

Thats ****s up to $11,700.00 thats ****ing retarded!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments