'Dr. 90210' Doc -- I've Been Defamed!!!

12/20/2010 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Paul Nassif -- who appeared on the E! show "Dr. 90210" -- is suing an insurance company for bad-mouthing him to one of his clients and accusing him of fraud.

1217_paul_nasiff_ex_getty
Dr. Nassif -- who is married to Adrienne Maloof-Nassif of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" -- performed a septoplasty on a patient named William Dawes in June 2009.

Nassif claims in the lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court ... Dawes' insurance company, CIGNA, denied Dawes' insurance claim --  telling Dawes, "Dr. Nassif is committing fraud" and "we have our eye on him."

Nassif and Dawes filed their lawsuit together. Dawes is suing for breach of contract; Dr. Nassif is suing for defamation. They are asking for unspecified damages.

Pris

Isn't he Adrienne Maloof's husband? From Real Housewives of BH?

Cartman

Yep Pris, they are about to be sued into poverty.

Lori

I doubt that Nassif OR Maloof will be "sued into poverty"...those insurance companies can't find their A$$ with a ten hand working party...let alone prove fraud.

Kelly

His wife Adrienne says she hasn't had any plastic surgery but I don't believe that either! Come on give us more credit than that, you're married to a plastic surgeon.

Did anybody else see how he injected Taylor's face on RHOBH??
OMG! He made huge bumps swell up on her face. It was hideous and painful looking. Adrienne looked stunned, he just said "it'll go down."
He's funny though. Seems like a nice guy.

tracker

HMMMM YOU AFRAID OF THE MALOOF FEEDBACK.OR PAUL...WE ALL KNOW HIM FROM RHOBH...

KAM

LOVE PAUL....HE SEEMS LIKE ONE GREAT GUY!!!!!!!!

Wish his wife would be gentler on him.....

Craig

Committing fraud how? More info please.

lili

He seems like a nice enough guy, and I seriously doubt that he needs to commit fraud, he's married to Adrienne MALOOF = LOADED.

Furthermore, it's not up to the insurance companies to state that, hope they get sued. Insurance companies are the ones committing fraud, half the time, anyway.

BTW, his wife DOES admit to plastic surgery! Yes she's a bit overdone, but a great nice and classy woman, who is in terrific shape.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

Team Paul! (love this guy!)

Whatever that was about with CIGNA, that is absolutely not right, and I hope Paul wins. If someone in my industry, in a position like they are in, made false and defaming statements about me like that, I would be furious too. It's damaging to your business, and no one has the right to harm someone else like that. They basically called him a criminal. They need to eat crow now.

Sue

Paul is my favorite husband! I wish Adrienne was nicer to him; he seems underappreciated.

Kevin

Adrienne and Paul seem like the nicest people. Insurance companies suck!

intodust

Kelly, you're a dip****. Adrienne never denied having plastic surgery. She's been open about it. What she said is that her husband has never done surgery on her. Think before you talk.

JM

I am happy to hear this. Dr. Nassif is a terrible surgeon and has absolutely committed fraud before. I am glad the insurance company is speaking up and watching him. He doesn't need a dime in the world, yet he nickels and dimes patients for the haphazard work he provides. He should stick to television and stop operating on people. He is in over his head!!!!! Trust me. He was my surgeon and it was the biggest mistake ever!!!!

meg

I would never go to a plastic surgeon with a horrible nose job like his!

en Todo Momento!!

what is it about persians, that they love to 'break and make' people new noses???!!! what's wrong with yer own big honkers???! operating on them does not make you look better!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments