Lindsay Lohan Incident Report: Blow-By-Blow

12/21/2010 11:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the incident report Lindsay Lohan's alleged victim sent to officials at the Betty Ford Clinic ... and the allegations of violence are even more serious than first reported.

1221_lohan_holland_report_doc_launch_EX_large_2

Dawn Holland
-- whom TMZ interviewed Tuesday afternoon -- wrote her report 6 hours after her showdown with Lindsay at Betty Ford.  Holland says during the heat of the argument, Lindsay "threw the phone ... I threw up my left hand to block it and then she grabbed my right hand and tried to snatch the phone that I had up to my ear, then called me a 'C__T B___H.'"

As TMZ first reported, Holland was called in by BF security to do a breathalyzer test on Lindsay and her two roommates after they returned from a night of partying past curfew.

According to the incident report, it was Dina Lohan who told Lindsay over the phone no one had to submit to a breathalyzer test.  Holland writes one of the roommates admitted drinking, and then went into Lindsay's bedroom and Lindsay "yelled at me that she was talking to her mother and her mother told her she didn't have to breathalize, she asked me if I wanted to speak to her mother but would never hand me the phone."

In the report Holland says she told Lindsay -- whose code name at the clinic is Bella G. -- "You know that I could press charges against you for putting your hands on me.  And she replied 'Oh, you want money.'"

Valerie

In the south we say, "Someone needs to jerk a knot in her tail." That is exactly what she needs. Spoiled rotten, wont take responsibility for her actions, enabled by her mother, and thinks she can do no wrong. Lindsay needs to be in jail for a while to see what life is really like. The mother needs to pull up her big girl panties and be a woman. These people are stupid and so are the courts to waste this much time on trash.

vaderslith

a refused drug test is seen the same as a dirty U.A. in the courts eyes.. send this dumb bitch to jail for at least a year..
lets see her sneak over those walls.. lol

Nichole

Mike said that the patients are allowed to leave and come back as they please. So if she's sneaking over the wall then she's guilty. That's proof enough for me.

REALbarbwire7

It's still amazing (and not surprising) that Dina is STILL enabling LL. She should have said, "well, you are late getting back, so take the breathalizer test and get on with it". LL was in the wrong. There are rules and she has to follow them. Obviously something was up, or she would not have reacted that way. I feel something even bigger coming, I hate to say it. She is still not ready to get sober. Michael wormed his way back in, but it's obvious that so long as he says what LL wants, he can stay "in". So now she has 2 enablers. The only reason to deny that test is if she had been drinking. She WAS late. Payback.

NYGirl

There is no evidence that this woman spoke to TMZ. Police Reports are public record. TMZ could have easily obtained a copy. Linsday Lohan is PATHETIC. Put her in jail, just make her go away. She is an addict who will never take responsibility for her actions. She deserves no sympathy from anyone. As far as her mother goes, she should be jailed as well for being such a bad parent. I am so sick of Lindsay thinking she is enttitled, to what exactly I am not sure. Grow up Lindsay. you are 24 years old and not a child.

Dina

Ok why was Lindsay even sneaking out to begin with??? Won't that girl ever learn? People like her make it hard for people to do they're jobs. What's it going to take for Lindsay to learn her lesson?

Mona

Let Lindsay out and put Mama in! First sign of trouble, guilty or not and she calls Dina?

Dina, post here as usual and tell us what happened! Or does Gossip Cop still have the Batphone direct to you and your publicist?

Deana

Maybe Daddy Lohan was right.....its a family problem that needs to be resolved first. Why would Lindsay use physical force? Perhaps through learning this from her parents. Family intervention should've happened way before this!

nadia

She talked to TMZ about this, that's enough evidence!

tgrfan42069

lol nice parenting right there..hey lindsay throw a fit hit her if you have to they cant make you do a breathalyzer test.a good parent would have said go ahead and take it it wont hurt.

dd

Dina is a major problem in this girls life...she lied on national tv about her daughters problems and blaming others um lets see it was the female judges fault the last time. Lock Dina up too!

Seriously?

Oh, Dina says no alcohol testing? Well, if Dina says so...if Lindsay had nothing to hide she wouldn't have refused the test. Refusal, while in rehab is the same as being guilty.

Steve

Soon as I saw your first story the the clinic worker had grabbed Lohan & was demanding that she take a blood alcohol test & was talking smack to Lindsey I was like sounds like a black chick. Sure enough.

Look at that thing on her arm. She is just looking for $. I don't believe her at all.

Jack

Can anyone be surprised by this ? Quite sure it's not the first time it's happened. It was just a matter of time before she got caught. Someday she'll wish she had all the cash she has pissed away.

Bob

Jail for Christmas? Probably.