Bar Refaeli in Mexico -- Teeny BIKINI Time

12/27/2010 6:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

And you thought those cartels were killer ...

media_removed_tmz

Fattythumb

Bar looks a wee bit thicker than she did in the past.
Ahh those Xmas parties and all that food. time to hit the gym Bar.

Jim in Cali

Its amazing how all these celebs keep going to Mexico for vacation. Have they missed the headlines of what's going on down there?

David

LOLOLOLOLOL @ all of the jealous girls on here..If she were 10 lbs lighter people would be saying "OMG ANOREXIC!!1 eat a sandwich"

but now shes "flabby" with no "muscle tone"

LOLOLOL hahaha. The average pants size in America (meaning the majority of women) are a size 14. Thats fat. You're fat. Her body is better than 90% of the female population in the US

Marilyn

She's thin but really nothing.
Why do all these celebs in bikinis always look like they are
on the rag and basically in a real bad PMS mood and are self conscious about their bodies?
Bet she's frigid!
No bright smiles, open faces, communication that she's having a good time!
So she puts on a bikini. Big deal.
In my day I could have whipped any of these uptight girls asses!

Becca

I don't think she looks exceptional. A little flabby even. Nothing spectacular at all. Just like when TMZ posted a picture of Megan Fox touting her as fantastic and she looks rather bad, skinny and unremarkable. Try harder TMZ or just stop.

Posted at 2:26 PM on Dec 27, 2010 by Rayna
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jealous much, Rayna fat-ass? Perhaps you should post a picture of your beautiful, toned self.

Women like you make sad, actually. I rock a bikini very well, unthreatened by women more beautiful. Hit the gym!

Duane Garrett

HOT

Meg

I'm with David. There is no pleasing the jealous people on here. She's gorgeous and perfect.

Cravin Morehead

She needs to get in the gym!

terry

I can't believe people are still vactioning in MEXICO!.. They don't read the paper/internet. You think the resorts are "exclusive" (and won't be under attack)because you pay $$$ for it. Good Luck, that's one place i will not be vactioning anytime in the future.

Baylee13

I am a woman but I would hit it! She looks amazing!

Warren

She looks old and not a pretty face. I rather have Megan Fox than her. Blah!

sunnyroberto

Swimsuit/lingerie models shouldn't be rail-thin or muscular. They should have curves, generous bust, nice hips and pale skin. In other words, they should look like Bar Refaeli.

InformationTrafficker

Mmm,Mmm,Mmm,Mmm,Mmm...

lakenne

I cannot believe people on here are calling her "tubby" and "flabby". As a woman I would say TMZ finally got it right. This girl has a perfect body and I'm 99% sure those are real breasts.

kk22

Much better than Megan Fox.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments