Bristol Palin -- The House that 'Dancing' Built

12/27/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here it is ... the $172,000 Arizona home that Bristol Palin just HAD to have .... the one she paid for with  straight CASH, homie!

0921-media-removed-britney
Palin's 3,900 square foot home -- which boasts 5 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a 3 car garage -- is located in Maricopa, AZ.

As we previously reported, Bristol has been telling friends she's thinking about enrolling in college classes out in the desert ... and so far, it seems the likely choice is Arizona State.

Go Devils.

Deb

...Maricopa is FAR from a town of "mansions" ... there's 2 grocery stores, a Circle K, Quik Trip, and a Super Walmart. Along with huge cattle feedlots. Needless to say, she'll be smelling the feedlots 24/7. Yeah, that's a beautiful thing. Tons of foreclosures, is why the price of the house is so low for the amenities. And not even remotely close to ASU.

TonyT

Nothing is more enjoyable than watching left-wing loons freak out over anything Palin. So the girl got some cash and bought a house outright...good for her. Anything that PO's a liberal is music to me!!

Darren

Dang! I wish someone would buy my house in Maricopa!!

42852sunland.blogspot.com

Louie

Does she realize that even after she moves in there are expenses to owning a home? such as, heat, lights, air conditioning, maintenance, etc. Plus she is going to college? Who is paying for all this? We know she doesn't work, and her 15 minutes of fame should be over by now.

Bren

I have never read such mean, hurtful, uneducated comments on any public page! You people need to look in the mirror at yourselves. Are you that wonderful and free of mistakes that you can "bash" other people? I highly doubt it. You should all be ashamed of yourselves and get a freakin life!!!!!! How about directing all of that energy where it could actually do some good? Nah....you wouldn't be smart enough to do that!

dennis

the demos really have a problem.they love to run other people down.this girl did nothing wrong to antagonize the left.but you know the left.they are turning because of jealousy.if sarah palin was a demo (god forbid) she would be put on a pedestal. too bad these idiots can't look at themselves, and say"sarah is ok. she's trying to help america." i know they couldn't. there are too many back stabbers..

JAN

She's probably too ignorant to get into a college on her own merits so she had to hobble down to McCain territory to get a little "assistance" in getting into Arizona State. I guess us Angelino's can be thankful she's not coming to live in LA!

JAN

#139.
Us MORONS on the east & west coat pay up the but to live in places that ARE NOT LIKE TEXAS for a reason... We embrace intelect and NOT racism and religious ignorance.
After all, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
You couldn't pay me enough to live in texas!

GA in TX

Since when would a university of any merit admit a high school drop out?

Craig McCluskey

While I am sure Sarah may have helped her out, Bristol does earn a good living speaking on behalf of teen pregnancy. She is paid far more than most people realize. I've read that she makes somehwhere between $150,000 & $300,00 per year on her own. Like her or not, she is qualified to speak on the issue since she has to do it all in the media spotlight. Most pregnant teens don't have to also deal with media attention.

It really shouldn't matter to anyone. If I could afford it, I'd buy my relatives homes as well. Good for Bristol for going out on her own.

adanaC

Just lurking from Canada and I'm sickened by the venom you jealous left wing Americans spew at the Palins. What is wrong with you? Have Sarah or her daughter hurt any of you? Have they threatened you? NO. Palins have more intestinal fortitude (guts) and class than all you armchair critics combined. You all better go create a job and forget that Obama stash of money. It ain't coming your way.

dee

She's not the first and she won't be the last teen to have a child. Boy some of you folks spew out some garbage with the same mouth you kiss yous loved ones with. Shame on you. What has this girl done to you personally? Way to go Bristol, God Bless and good luck, we love Arizona so will you. As for #41-BSG-look on the internet for the price of houses in Az. SURPRISE!

Sammy

WOW!!!! I can't believe how extremely cheap houses are in the US. I live in Toronto, Canada and a house like that here would cost at least $1 million. I am in shock. I knew that homes in the US are cheap compared to Canada but I had no idea they are that cheap. Here in my neighbourhood in Toronto you could not even get a 1 bedroom apartment for that price.

Billy

The mere mention of anything "Palin" brings out the haters whose stench once again calls attention to their pitiful, worthless lives

LeslieB

Could that house be any uglier?