Bristol Palin -- The House that 'Dancing' Built

12/27/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here it is ... the $172,000 Arizona home that Bristol Palin just HAD to have .... the one she paid for with  straight CASH, homie!

0921-media-removed-britney
Palin's 3,900 square foot home -- which boasts 5 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a 3 car garage -- is located in Maricopa, AZ.

As we previously reported, Bristol has been telling friends she's thinking about enrolling in college classes out in the desert ... and so far, it seems the likely choice is Arizona State.

Go Devils.

PJ

OH LORD - why do people just keep moving here - please stay where you are - and Bristol -don't you think Alaska has a college you could go to? Really - we don't need you.

FPIC

aerial wolf kill

Sarah Palin’s record is not very favorable for wildlife. She’s put efforts into undoing federal wildlife protections for polar bears and beluga whales in order to protect oil and gas drilling operations, for example. But her position on wolf hunting is perhaps the most controversial.

One of Palin’s first acts in office was to put a $150 bounty on the heads of her state’s wolves, allegedly with the goal of increasing the moose and caribou population. But this was no ordinary hunt – it was meant to incentivize the aerial killing of wolves, in which private hunters take a small plane and chase down wolf packs until they’re exhausted and can’t move any more, when they either shoot them from the air or land and execute them at point blank range. A Defenders of Wildlife ad illustrating this process is available at ClimateProgress.

Even worse, now Palin’s administration is allowing its “Department of Wildlife Conservation” to enter into wolf dens and slaughter wolf pups, even though Alaska law specifically prohibits this activity (Regulation 5AAC 92.110(i)). According to Defenders of Wildlife:

Now, HERE is what your precious 4-eyed, big-eared inbred dimwit Sarah Palin has done...think she's so great now? Hiring morons to go into the dens of wolves and slaughter their babies to make a buck to pay for her idiot 'tard family and their inbred dimwit bastard kids...choke on this for awhile!

TheTruthAsISeeIt

As a liberal democrat I cannot stand Sarah Palin, and I especially take exception to the pride and joy the family takes in their bloodthirsty hunting. I am appalled at most everything that the Palins stand for. But I also am mindful of the fact that Bristol didn't choose this fate. I am sure that she will take a lot of heat for the moronic mother who gave birth to her. Cashing in on her celebrity is a consolation prize. More power to her - I wouldn't trade places with Bristol Palin or any of her hapless siblings for all the money in the world.

TheTruthAsISeeIt

Well said FPIC!!! And 100% true. The woman is a dangerous psycho.

Sarah

@Carl - It is probably hers, she doesn't need to see how things play out, she is not like a normal college student. If she goes to college or not, she is most likely set for life with her family. I don't think it is a cover-up for anything or anyone, she bought a home she liked (which I heard was foreclosed, so that's why it was so cheap) and is going to see about going to college, I'm glad she is going to get away from that family, but she'll still need their money at some point :o)

maria

I dont understand. Is she popping out more babies? why a 5 bedroom house? Isn't it just her and her baby? I like Bristol and this isn't to be disrespectful because I'd say this to anyone who had less than 3 people living in a 5 bedroom house, but come on. save the money !

Midwesterner

OW!!!! I can't believe how extremely cheap houses are in the US. I live in Toronto, Canada and a house like that here would cost at least $1 million. I am in shock. I knew that homes in the US are cheap compared to Canada but I had no idea they are that cheap. Here in my neighbourhood in Toronto you could not even get a 1 bedroom apartment for that price.

Posted at 4:53 PM on Dec 28, 2010 by Sammy

It depends on WHERE in the US you are buying a house. You would not get this house in San Francisco, Dallas, LA, or Chicago for less than a million. Of course, lots of us don't live in big cities, and if we don't, we generally can afford nice homes, even on relatively modest incomes. Overall, Americans shouldn't complain about housing costs.

Midwesterner

Posted at 2:59 PM on Dec 29, 2010 by maria

It has only 2.5 baths, so I expect she doesn't intend to use all the bedrooms as bedrooms. If she plans on going to university, she would be apt to convert one to an office/study so she had enough room for her toddler to play while she worked on her computer, etc.

Anyway, she is from a relatively large family, and I would guess she is looking forward to having a younger sister or two for long visits--maybe even throughout the summer months.

Finally, the larger house is probably a better investment.

Lorraine

Good for her. Good for her. Good for her. Next attempt at inflammatory journalism, please....

Sheez, TMZ - where's the news in any of this. Ms. Palin has every right to pursue contracts and salaries - just like any other free American.

Good for her. And not one bit outrageously glitzy either. Good for her.

Corey

Some of you are just mean spirited jerks. The true reason America is going to ****. She is just living her life just like anyone else and if you want to be jelous oh well. Suck it up !
She isn't doing anything any of you wouldnt do in the same situation, just probably smarter. She is just in the news because of her famous mother which is another story. Leave the girl alone.

Corey

FPIC...what does her moms politics have to do with this young woman buying a housewith money she "BY the way earned" by achieving 2nd on DWTS? Sure she got on because of mom, but she did all the work !! This is about Bristol..not Sara P. Its people like you that make this country suck.

wut

It's a pretty nice house for $172k, but then again it's in Arizona ...

Theresa

I can think of worse ways for a teenager to spend $172K. That's about the smartest thing she's done so far. Hope she can afford the taxes!

Jason

Only in America can a piece of Trash make out this well.

FPIC

Hey Corey, you make like Sarah and go pluck the wings off baby birds and STFU about MY country..mkay? Her slaughtering innocent animals has plenty with her fat azz daughter getting a home. Just means that disgusting family is one step closer to ME and those of us with a brain who don't want them around. I've got family in AZ and they can't 'see Russia from their kitchen windows' and they'd like to keep it that way.

And that fat cow didn't EARN anything from DWTS..they should have given that money to her 'dance partner' for having to drag her azz back and forth across that stage while she fell asleep and drooled on his shoulder.