Bristol Palin -- The House that 'Dancing' Built

12/27/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here it is ... the $172,000 Arizona home that Bristol Palin just HAD to have .... the one she paid for with  straight CASH, homie!

0921-media-removed-britney
Palin's 3,900 square foot home -- which boasts 5 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a 3 car garage -- is located in Maricopa, AZ.

As we previously reported, Bristol has been telling friends she's thinking about enrolling in college classes out in the desert ... and so far, it seems the likely choice is Arizona State.

Go Devils.

vic

I can't stand her mom. Pimping everything she can. This has to be the longest 15 minutes ever.

vic

I can't stand her Mom...p imping everything she can...even the lil baby. Not one red cent comes from me to support those p imps. Bet U cant get a penny or any kind of help from them...so keep on supporting them. AAWWW 15 minutes come on and get over.

vic

@ 100 it was bad...but it is kinda funny. Betcha Sarah tried to get $$$ from Downs Syndrome to pimp her kid and they refused so he got out of the picture.

Streetfacts

Move on and make your own life. Change your name.

1hppymama

Don't blame her for her mother's antics. I love Bristol, and she seems like she takes good care of her son. Who are we to criticize? Good luck to her, I hope she's happy.

MissB

I think it's great. Give the girl some credit. She was a teen mom with a loser ex that's making it right for her son. At least she's not getting arrested for beating him up.

tdog

WOW! Talk about hating....
I say good for you Bristol, you'll always have a roof over your head as long as you keep your head straight. As for the rest of you, how about you support this young woman who is living beyong her errors. How would you like it if you goy sh*t on for every mistake you made! She cant control the choices of her mother or her actions. Where is the love! DYAM!!!!!!! That is just sad to read all the nasty things you are all saying about a girl you dont know personally. BRISTOL keep your head up girl, ignore the ignorant comments from the uneducated.

Angela

I find it really amazing that someone could become famous from becoming a teen mom. I was a teen mom also but no one ask me to be on Dancing with the Stars or any other show. I now have two college degrees and my own business. Let's be real everyone, Bristol really became famous due to her mother Sarah running for vice-president. No Bristol isn't a celebrity, but her mother is. Of course Bristol will have more and better opportunity than the regular person as myself. I would have loved to purchase a home at the age of 20, but I didn't have the funds to do so. I do have a home now due to working hard and a wonderful husband. My only issue with all of this is she is being looked at as a role model for having a baby at a young age and getting paid to speak about it to other young people. I speak about it all the time, but due to me not having a famous mother I don't get paid for speaking. Good luck to Bristol.

FPIC

Oh give me a friggin' break that 'it's not Bristol; it's her mom'...yeah, it's her POS mom for SURE, but you all seem to forget the racist rants of fat cow Bristol and her equally obese sister...can't blame that one on their mom; they're both old enough to pop out kids left and right...gain funds from doing NOTHING..and old enough to sling racial slurs like ghetto thugs, so yeah..hating on Bristol isn't too difficult. And yes, Levi is a slug, but she spread 'em for him, so can we really blame him for falling in?

anne

How can anyone hate a young woman that has never hurt anyone!!!
Just ignore the haters, Bristol. Don't let the "Green Envious" get you down neither. Congratulations on buying your new house. I wish you good luck in anything you do.

Jose

losers will always critisize some body else's life ***********.
keep up your good work Polin.

jdub

people keep saying how cheap the house is compared to their town not realizing maricopa is in the sticks.... the phoenix metro area is awesome and much different, alot to do and anything you want is in close distance..it may be hot during the summer but you get used to it or just hang out inside... not all phoenix homes are cookie cutter like this one. homes like this are a dime a dozen and foreclosures which are very plentiful, obviously are cheaper to pick up...you couldnt pay me enough to live in maricopa az you may get cheap housing but youll make up for it in gas and the frustration of living somewhere that sucks

Jenny

Good for you Bristol. I myself live in maricopa not far from your new house. You will love it here. Unlike most of the comments posted here we are a very friendly community and will be glad to have you for a neighbor. God bless you and good luck with your future here with us.

Marsha Fernandez

Way better she be in Arizona than Alaska. We sure don't want the b____.

merlin

As reported by John Faherty of The Arizona Republic on 12-24-10 (I omitted the last name so as not to also endanger this girl like the AZ Republic has and TMZ and others continue to do; people can look it up themselves if morbidly curious to that extent):

Bristol Palin, 20-year-old daughter of Sarah Palin, has bought a home in Maricopa, an outlying Valley suburb in Pinal County.

Aside from the celebrity buyer, the political family and Dancing With the Stars, the purchase of the five-bedroom house represents a typical real-estate saga in Arizona.

Public records show the home was built in 2006 and bought for $329,560.......... It went into foreclosure in January of this year. The home was then purchased in May for $137,200 by Michael and Cynthia S., a couple from North Dakota, as an investment.

They fixed it up and put it back on the market.
Bristol Palin bought it this month for $172,000 in cash.

Sarah Palin has been a frequent visitor to Arizona since she ran for vice president on a ticket with Sen. John McCain in 2008.

The Arizona Republic could not reach Bristol Palin to ask whether she plans to become a young snowbird or a full-time Arizonan.

"I'm not sure why she wanted to buy that home, but we are real happy for her," said Michael S., 55.

"She seems like a nice girl. We're excited for her."

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/12/24/20101224bristol-palin-buys-home-in-arizona.html#ixzz19L2H2TdI

____________________________________________

Thank you, annie2, for that article. Sounds like she got a great deal...there's a reason she wanted it out there. Obviously, she drove around with realtors or her mother, or whoever before she bought it. Maybe she doesn't care about driving 30 minutes or so to get "into town" as in downtown Scottsdale/Phoenix area, etc. I bet compared to Alaska and the options she has there, a 30-45 minute drive is nothing! Congrats, bristol.