Eva Mendes

Calls 911 on Xmas --

Cops Respond

12/27/2010 5:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cops raced over to Eva Mendes' home in the Hollywood Hills on Christmas morning after the actress called 911 ... scared someone had broken into her home ... someone who didn't use the chimney.

Eva Mendes

TMZ has learned Mendes made the call around 3:40 AM on Xmas morning -- after someone ... or something ... set off her house alarm, startling the actress.

We're told officers quickly responded to the home and searched the premises -- but found no evidence of a break-in.

After another sweep of the place, Mendes felt she was once again safe -- and the officers went on their merry way.

Jim in Cali

Eva Mendes is so Frickin hot.

John

It was not me; I swear! I only admire from afar.

wtfdude

If I was a cop I would check her house out any time , who knows maybe she might of a thing for cops

shahnawaj

Brisbane Dating is a good and he is a brisbane.

deezo16

@ ozzie x... thats cause they wanted to see her in her bra and pantys ;)

Kim-Neisha the Great

Looks like somebody had too much eggnog the night b4 Christmas....

Hisjules

test

roger moore

Home security system operators automatically call the police. To many drugs.

bstill

And I can just imagine the tighty little nighty she was parading around in while the officers were checking out her "assets", I mean house.

bstill

And I can just imagine the tiny little nighty she was parading around in all the while the officers checked out her assets, I mean house !

Anonymous

I will not break into Eva Mendes' home in the Hollywood Hills. Someday Eva Mendes and I will meet each other on purpose somewhere in the city of Los Angeles. From George William Gockel.

asdf

The panty sniffing burglar at it again. **sniff**

Hurley

You guys are ALL full of sh**!! You read these bullsh** magazines and THINK you know things. You are ALL sooo wrong. She's NEVER had a cocaine problem, and is one of the most down to earth people I know. Christmas day was NOT a PR stunt. If ANY of you pay REAL attention, she is NOT one to want any of that stuff. If she were, she'd be caught in every crappy magazine that reports lies. She's a very private person. Now, go on you idiots, get a life and comment on things you have REAL knowledge of!!

Mike

Agreed. It's a PR move at the taxpayers' expense.

Guess releasing the sex tape wasn't enough.

Hurley

you guys r all soooo full of it. Get a life guys, really. if ur gonna comment on something, make sure u know what ur talking about. it's ignorant people like u guys that make life suck sometimes. careful, karma is a bitch, and it'll bite u on the a** when u least expect it; so, if u ain't got nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2