LeAnn Rimes

Check Out My MASSIVE ROCK!

12/28/2010 4:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's a good thing LeAnn Rimes works out -- because the newly engaged singer hit LAX with fiance Eddie Cibrian and she needed all of her strength to carry that GIGANTIC diamond on her finger.

0221_media_removed-1

Eddie popped the question a few days ago -- and if you're keeping score ... the ring is a 5-carat oval diamond set in rose gold fleur-de-lis connected to the band.

Celebrity romance doesn't come cheap.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

dmoney

I'm first. Woooohooo!!!!!!

BKP

Awww. I can't stand her but since I got engaged over the holidays too I can only be happy for them... :) Plus - he is HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

randi

She isn't the first homewrecker and she won't be the last. The singers/actors/actresses standards aren't any different than the "normal" people.
People have become so self-centered and selfish and are only concerned how they will feel and don't care who they hurt to get what they want.
They will be held accountable for their actions. What goes around comes around.

Chris

stop with the homewrecker crap - it takes two and apparently neither of them were happy in their current marriages.

Jack

isn't that sweet. together they can have a couple of talentless children, get divorced and live happily ever after.

Tinalouise

She won't be so happy in a few years when he does to her the exact same thing he did to his first wife with her..once a cheater ALWAYS A CHEATER!!

KTD

Sad she had to pay for her own ring. Eddie can't even afford to keep the youngest in pre-school any longer, so you know Falcor bought her own ring.

Really??

Is it just me or does she seem to have the horse face going there? I thought SJP had that market covered?

silver7s

it takes 2 to cheat...you cant wreck a home, unless the foundation is cracked......
we only know what the media tells us.so quit judging them.....

TmZ845

who cares about grimesy she was last decades news.

Googie

Don't hate her. After all she had to pay for her own ring & she'll always be known as a home wrecker. And when they breakup, she'll feel like a foot that she is. She's not kidding anyone. We all know she's the one with the money.

janja

I wonder how much SHE paid for it, shall we start down the count down to see how long this lasts before one of them get caught fooling around on the other.

G

OMG! My is 7 carat!!!! I'm not a celebrity and my fiance is not a millionare.

Nicole

LeAnn bought herself Eddie, so why not buy herself a ring? I just wish she'd shut her horse-mouth for a little while and go away. I'm not saying she can't be happy, I just wish she'd stop trying to force herself on the media, and therefore on us. Just go away for a little while and give the public a break.

FlamingoNut