Michael Lohan -- Suing Over Movie Is Stupid

12/29/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan thinks Lindsay Lohan is being manipulated by a lawyer bent on getting publicity ... and that any notion of suing the producer of a movie loosely based on Lindsay's life is absurd.

122910_michael_lohan_video
As we told you, Dina Lohan and attorney Stephanie Ovadia have made rumblings that the Lohan's may sue the people behind "Dogs in Pocketbooks" ... a movie about a spoiled starlet with addiction problems who goes in and out of rehab.

Michael says it's all just satire, but the producer should call Lindsay to get his facts straight.

Annie

Guessing Michael can not sue for $$...so sad sperm donor

rjmorita

Sad to say but for once, I agree with him.

Physical Graffiti

Oh pops, no one is hiring her anymore...she's gotta make money somehow!

artie help

Quinn

Remember when Michael Lohan vowed to stop talking to the media. That was a fun 45 minutes.

NotSusan

Dogs in Pocketbooks? Isn't that the Paris Hilton story?

jill

he's just pissed dina got the lawyer first. the hypocrite made a statement to x17 and talked about suing first.

"Besides, how can you make a movie about a family when you don't have the facts? I smell more attorney fees brewing." - michael lohan

Nikki

STFU ASZHOLE!!!! Douche bag was on x17 saying how he was going to sue
I agree NO ONE is hiring Lindsay, she is finished!!

Oh Monster Mother put out there that Lindsay is adding a shoe line to her collection (the one that doesnt sell, and is collecting dust along with her crappy orange tanner) Its the shoe line that Monster Mother tried to get Love My Shoes to sell

Love My Shoes kicked her to the crub when they found out Monster Mother doesnt know a damn thing about fashion or designs
Dina owes Love My Shoes $400,000.00
Sorry Monster Mother NO ONE will buy anything with the Lying Lohan name on it

Bobby

Like NotSusan said, this isn't the Lindsay Lohan story. It's a takeoff on all the young starlets going in and out of rehab, the feelings of entitlement, the media attention to their every move. If this case were to go forward, every time a romantic comedy came out, people could sue saying, "Hey, I fell in love once! You need to pay me to use my story!"

jus-sayin

Looks like he had a stoke in the picture. He is right though. LL is a loser. Nobody wants her in their movies anymore. Insurance alone would brake the bank!

lou

"he and dina are model examples of how children in the limelight should be raised, they're both to be commended for a job very well done, kudos to the lohan's

"Posted at 9:44 AM on Dec 29, 2010 by artie help"

I LOVE your sense of humor and irony! Best laugh I've had all day!

jus-sayin

#12 meant HE LOOKS LIKE HE HAD A STROKE...DUH.

@Nikki,,,,, so true!!! STFU ASZHOLE!!!! Douche bag was on x17 saying how he was going to sue
I agree NO ONE is hiring Lindsay, she is finished!!

Dina owes Love My Shoes $400,000.00
Sorry Monster Mother NO ONE will buy anything with the Lying Lohan name on it

Posted at 9:50 AM on Dec 29, 2010 by Nikki

tgrfan42069

awwwwwww dina beat him to the punch so now its wrong to sue.

Brian Scott Miller

Wow, Michael Lohan as the voice of reason? Is this the first sign of the apocalypse?
I'm afraid!

kim purdy

This guy needs to stay away from the press. He should work behind the the scenes to help his daughter. Why not speak with your child, and not the friggin press? This family is doomed...sorry to say : (

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments