Michael Lohan -- Suing Over Movie Is Stupid

12/29/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan thinks Lindsay Lohan is being manipulated by a lawyer bent on getting publicity ... and that any notion of suing the producer of a movie loosely based on Lindsay's life is absurd.

122910_michael_lohan_video
As we told you, Dina Lohan and attorney Stephanie Ovadia have made rumblings that the Lohan's may sue the people behind "Dogs in Pocketbooks" ... a movie about a spoiled starlet with addiction problems who goes in and out of rehab.

Michael says it's all just satire, but the producer should call Lindsay to get his facts straight.

Red-in-Phoenix

I thought Michael wasn't going to talk about Lindsay anymore? WTF?

Happily Ever After

Sitting Bull/ AkA Dina...if your daughter ever makes a hit movie I will personally bow down to you and say you were right all along, but NO ONE will ever hire her to do anything worthy. She is a loser, as are you. What have you done with your life that is even woth mentioning? Really? Get away from the computer while there is still time to have your OWN "comeback" and be a decent human being!!! Get a real job like the rest of us YOU OLD UGLY PIG!

lvslezak

Did Mark Zuckerburg give permission for, and get compensated for "The Social Network"? I dont think so... When somebody writes an unauthorized autobiography, does the subject of the book get compensated? Again, no. The Lohans have no grounds for a lawsuit.

Sad sad

I think? he said he wasn't going to the press about Lindsay's person problems. I think everything else is free reign. People saying she'll never work again? Please! she's a money machine.

Linda

Oh Michael I knew you wouldnt be able to keep your mouth shut about LINSAYS business. I bet she going to mad about this. What happened to your promise.lina

QE2

#25 rick max says: I agree with # 6 Remember when Michael Lohan vowed to stop talking to the media. That was a fun 45 minutes.

Isn't MILO promise to keep himself in silence? 4 ever? not talking to the media regarding about his family? He might have some investmnts in the movie with the producers or he might be one of them.. am I right?

rick max and #6, I agree. That promise lasted like 15 minutes. Since even this idiot knows what a promise is, I do have to wonder what angle he is working now. Instead of commenting on the movie or lawsuit, why can't he just say, "I love my daughter and support her in every way." Then STFU. If he objects to money being spend on a lawsuit he should discuss it privately.

Katers

No one wants to see this idiot in any film. She can't act. She can only act herself; i.e. Georgia Rules. She's not insurable, she's an INDUSTRY JOKE, and she better hope her "shoe line" sells.... otherwise, it's REALLY OVER for this ashhole.

bstill

Now, now Michael how is this going to help you and Dina get back together? And here I thought you two were talking reconciliation?

NelsonH

Most reasonable thing Michael has probably said in his entire life. If the Lohans sue over something that only resembles Lindsay's life they will most certainly lose and would most likely have to pay for the defendant's attorney fees.

kim purdy

Mikey...did you not just have botox injections? Get with it media hog. You are looking old and tired : (

kim purdy

Wiley

Who's sueing when, what? Doesn't matter....Dogs whatever will not hurt Lindsay...Q Score rating from April?...whatever. She's COMING BACK!!!!!!! She will be in "The Dry Gulch Kid" with Matthew McConaughy, Woody Harrelson, and Willie Nelson. Lots of people will see the movie and Lindsay will be wonderful. It's just one of the MANY projects she has lined up. Last count from google: "I Love Lindsay Lohan"....43,500,000 searches, "I Hate Lindsay Lohan"....2,170,000 searches. Tough sh** haters. 38f3$%3??//...sorry, I slipped...can't stop laughing !!!!!!!!!

Posted at 10:58 AM on Dec 29, 2010 by Sitting Bull

"The Dry Gulch Kid" has a budget of $3M and will be one huge bong adventure. I'm guessing $2.5M for weed and the rest for snacks. I'm not sure Lindsay will even be allowed on the set.

Wiley

Posted at 1:04 PM on Dec 29, 2010 by Sad sad

No, she's a slot machine. They keep pumping money into her and never win. The movies all lose money. When you star in a movie that opens in 6 theaters in Romania you really have to reevaluate your choices.

Marc R.

I thought Michael Lohan wasn't speaking to the press anymore?

Tifney Anthony-Redden

Who really gives a **** about her she is a train wreck and she will never change I don't know who is a bigger disater Lindsey,her mom,or her dad!!! NO ONE cares about them they are just "WHITE TRASH" always have been and always will be no matter how much $$$$(money)they have are have had release the bitch from rehab and drop her ass off in crack ville or some street corner where she belongs!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments