Chris Brown -- I Apologize, I'm Not Homophobic

12/30/2010 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown tells TMZ he's sorry for going off on Raz B yesterday on Twitter, and making crass sexual references that many say were homophobic.

Chris Brown Homophobic

Brown tells TMZ, "Yesterday was an unfortunate lack in judgment sparked by public Twitter attacks from Raz B, who was bent on getting attention.  Words cannot begin to express how sorry and frustrated I am over what transpired publicly on Twitter."

Brown goes on, "I have learned over the past few years to not condone or represent acts of violence against anyone.  Molestation and victims of such acts are not to be taken lightly; and for my comments I apologize -- from the bottom of my heart."

123010_raz_b_2_video

One source connected with Brown wanted to make one thing clear -- the notion that Raz B really was molested is highly questionable, given his video denial of the incident (above) -- not that it excuses Brown's comments.

Brown ends his apology with this:  "I love all of my fans, gay and straight. I have friends from all walks of life and I am committed, with God's help, to continue becoming a better person."

Will

Why should he be apologizing for anything? Sticks and stones right? Has this country become so pc that a man cannot express his frustrations anyway he choses? It's freedom of speach not freedom of speach unless it's something someone doesn't like.

TT

Oh please, ya'll all hate Chris brown anyway...you just needed some other excuse of a story to bash on him more. Nothing new. He was changing...if you read the tweets, RAZ B was clearly trying to start and provoke something. He went for a low blow by disrespecting Chris brown with the whole Rihanna and Domestic violence thing. You would retaliate TOO. Hush..

Tillie

Yawn, but they are getting some publicity over this bs, though.

pinky

celebs must understand that sometimes people try all kinds of tactics to get publicity so there is no need to respond to everything that pisses u off, now RazB is getting his name out there by keeping up drama and Chris fell for it.Stay focused Chris and keep your eyes on the prize.

Jasmine

I wouldn't apologize for saying how I feel. He wasn't attacking gay ppl...he was attacking Raz B! TMZ, y'all act like it's not human nature to get angry! It doesn't mean he didn't learn anything just because he got angry. STFU TMZ!

Superman

Who cares?!? Why are people so thin-skinned these days?!? He wasn't calling you gay or *****. Instead, you should criticize Brown for being immature with his twitter feud. He's obviously thin-skinned just like the word police calling him homophobic.

Phreaky

Screw him and his PR team that made him write this for fear it would make all his "anger management" seem bogus.
Screw you Chris Brown, not just for what happened here, but because you suck at life. You beat a woman that was strapped in a seatbelt. No number of "classes" and diplomas make up for that and your outburst here just proved that everything you've done the last year was a big phony act.
Shove your apology.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

CHRIS BROWN ONLY LIKES GAYS WHO BUY HIS CRUMMY ALBUMN..ALL 2 OF THEM HEH HEH HEH
WHAT A CHUMP..HE NEEDS A SMACKDOWN BY A REAL MAN..HIS MAMA HEH HEH HEH

shabooty

if you're CBrown's publicist #killyoself

Cassandra

I take it the anger management classes did not help. Here's what's really funny, this guy apologized online for beating Rihanna and now he is apologizing online for making racial and homophobic slurs and statements. Your apologies don't mean **** Chris Brown. Get a clue you need more than probation and anger management you need to get your ass whooped. You need to learn the hard way. Sorry just my opinion. I think Chris Brown is a JOKE!

Celeb Gossip Addict

Can't keep his mouth shut. Chris Brown just can't do right. The other unknown rapper is equally a douche. TIE.

Posted at 10:53 AM on Dec 30, 2010 by ChinLee3
**********************

Neither one of them are rappers. Clearly you don't know anything about these people and probably nothing about this situation.

Ya Mon

On behalf of Ryan Seacrest, rosie O'Donnel and the whole TMZ staff.. Apology accepted

Nosay

awwwwwww thts sweet =) I LOVE BREEZY

Celeb Gossip Addict

Meanwhile, Raz B is taunting Chris on Twitter with every TMZ post. This is insane. I really feel for Chris for having to go through this. He is really paying his dues and then some.

krissy

ugh i hate that chris appologized....man im teambrezzy al day but man i think that was a bad move and u can tell it was his PR team...this is bull****