Chris Brown -- Death Threat in Raz B Twitter Feud

12/30/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown's Twitter feud with former B2K singer Raz B took a violent turn last night -- when Raz's brother posted a video threatening to put a "mother f**king pistol" in Brown's mouth.

The threat came after a scathing exchange between Brown and Raz yesterday afternoon -- which erupted when Raz made comments about Brown's attack on Rihanna.

But after Brown retaliated with several racial and gay slurs directed at Raz -- the B2K singer's brother stepped in ... posting a video message saying, "If I see you in L.A. my dude, I'm gonna put my mother fu**ing pistol in your mouth."

Raz's brother, Ricky Romance -- who's also a singer -- added, "Step your game up homeboy ... when I see you my n**ga, I will smack you in the mouth, beat you, drag you down the street and treat you like a little b**ch my n**ga. This ain't no mother f**king game homeboy.  You ain't welcome in L.A. and if I catch you alone, watch what I'ma do to you."

Last night, Brown twittered a response, "Ill be in LA REAL SOON!!!!!!"

UPDATE: RazB's rep tells TMZ ... "Raz B wanted to make sure everyone knows that what his brother says does not represent him."

The rep adds, "Those are just a brother's tendencies to protect his brother coming out. Raz B has already spoken to his brother and told him to chill out."

TMZ A PIECE OF SHEET

heyyy i sent this tip to tmz!!! The police need to get him into sum classes... smh what a fool...

AJ

Raz B needs to find ways to better promote himself (does he still have a career?) and Chris Brown needs to think before tweeting to save his career.

Twitter fights and those who engage in them are childish and tired.

Telebusy

You can take the boy out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the boy. These thugs don't deserve the popularity or the funds they have. Parents, is this what you want your kids to learn from?

MIKA

YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY NOW HARVEY YOU'VE WANTED HIM DEAD EVER SINCE HE STOPPED THE CAUCASIAN ARTISTS FROM SELLING RECORDS..WHAT AN ******* YOU ARE HARVEY YOU PUT PPL'S LIFE IN DANGER TI MAKE A BUCK I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME1'S GRIEVING FAMILY TO SUE THE **** OUT OF YOU!!

Deja

@ 137 Tuffjuff
Bitch stfu. that isn't racist. and you damn righ you can't say tha n word. and i do admit no one should but you need to hop off of Chris. he didnt start the *ish. this wiuldn't go down if RazB didnt say anything.you are now dismissed

AJ

...that's the same thing I said to my mailman about putting junkmail in my mailbox, what a frickin copycat dude.

ms mia

That looks like raz b with a mustache lol, Jus faking saying he is another person how funny.

TeamBreezy

Rick Romance (very gay btw) should stay out it. This has nothing to do with you. Queer, your brother is a troublemaker and needs to quit tweeting down to Chris just because Rihanna won't respond to his advances.

kahila

This whole situation is immature. I mean seriously; if Raz B has a problem, why not confront the person, not hide behind it on twitter. Same with CB, and I like him. As for Raz B's brother...go somewhere with that bull. Must really want to go to jail. And Raz B bringing up the situation, I honestly think his intention was to provoke a reaction from Brown because it was not called for at all. These men need to grow some balls and get on with they're lives.

Shanikewa

It first of all looks as if this dude WHOEVER HE IS, was drunk! Secondly, he just wanted some attention just as little RazB did and he got it. This whole thing is stupid! I just wish that Chris had been level headed enough to ignore RazB sticking his head in some mess that had nothing to do with him! I believe he thinks that if he tries to attack Chris, Rihanna will like him...which I believe is an epic fail! He's just showing just how ignorant he is. & if anything happens to Chris in LA, guess who will be the prime suspect? Yea..

montanahank

Sounds like this loser needs an education, this moron can't even form a sentence. It's just sad that people like this get breaks in life that allows them a good income and they're just fricken stupid.

Brandon

y is his bro gettin ith there beef its ONLY between CHRIS BROWN and RazB not "lil big bro" ~just sayin~

JAELAHD

OK FIRST OF ALL...WHO THE **** IS RICKY ROMANCE? AND WHO THE **** IS HE TO BE MAKING A ****IN VIDEO THREAT? APPARENTLY THIS ***** JUST WANT SOME ATTENTION BECAUSE FOR ONE...I UNDERSTAND HIM JUMPIN IN ON TWITTER TO DEFEND HIS BROTHER...BUT THIS IS CRAZY? A VIDEO THREAT? THEN THIS ***** TAKES A 45 MIN PAUSE LIKE HE ****IN RETARDED AND CANT THINK OF ANYMORE "THREATS" TO MAKE TO CHRIS BROWN. CHRIS BROWN AINT NO BITCH MADE *****! "RICKY ROMANCE" (still dont know who the **** that is) IS JUST MAD BECAUSE CHRIS BROWN HAS MORE TALENT THAN HIM AND HIS BROTHER PUT TOGETHER! DNT GET ME WRONG...I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOOVED B2K...KNOW EVERY FREAKIN WORK ON PANDEMONIUM!...BUT THAT **** WAS OVER IN LIKE 2004...ITS ABOUT TO BE 2011 AND I HAVEN'T HEARD **** FROM RAZ B EXCEPT HE'S GAY AND HE ACCUSED CHRIS STOKES AND MARQUES HOUSTON OF MOLESTING HIM. MAYBE HE JUST HAS SOMETHING AGAINST PEOPLE NAMED CHRIS?? ALL I GOTTA SAY IS...THIS **** WAS A DUMB IDEA BECAUSE NOW YA'LL TESTIN CHRIS WHO JUST GOT DONE WITH A DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CLASS (not cool might I add). NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE EVEN HAPPENED IF RAZ WOULD HAVE KEPT HIS MOUTH SHUT!! THAT IS ALL...

-JAELAH D.

Patty

"So make sure you keep your tweets to yourself" I think you should be telling that to your brother, he was the one who started all of this. Bringing up Chris's past, like seriously, it was none of his damn business, & then this fool makes a video where there's proof that he's threatening Chris. wow what a moron. Chris just report his ass so he could go to jail! He's one insane mother fu*ker!

Linda

If something happens to Chris Brown quess who is going to prison. TMZ even has a video tape of this threat. This guy will be lucky if hes not arrested for this. If I were RAZ B I would be pissed at my brother for doing such stupid thing. Im sure if they make good their threat RAZ would go down for it to. I think this was bad move for his career.