Chris Brown -- Death Threat in Raz B Twitter Feud

12/30/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown's Twitter feud with former B2K singer Raz B took a violent turn last night -- when Raz's brother posted a video threatening to put a "mother f**king pistol" in Brown's mouth.

The threat came after a scathing exchange between Brown and Raz yesterday afternoon -- which erupted when Raz made comments about Brown's attack on Rihanna.

But after Brown retaliated with several racial and gay slurs directed at Raz -- the B2K singer's brother stepped in ... posting a video message saying, "If I see you in L.A. my dude, I'm gonna put my mother fu**ing pistol in your mouth."

Raz's brother, Ricky Romance -- who's also a singer -- added, "Step your game up homeboy ... when I see you my n**ga, I will smack you in the mouth, beat you, drag you down the street and treat you like a little b**ch my n**ga. This ain't no mother f**king game homeboy.  You ain't welcome in L.A. and if I catch you alone, watch what I'ma do to you."

Last night, Brown twittered a response, "Ill be in LA REAL SOON!!!!!!"

UPDATE: RazB's rep tells TMZ ... "Raz B wanted to make sure everyone knows that what his brother says does not represent him."

The rep adds, "Those are just a brother's tendencies to protect his brother coming out. Raz B has already spoken to his brother and told him to chill out."

TMZ dont like me

OMG, I didn't even watch the video before my first comment. This is comical as hell. Ricky, dawg. Just a word of advice. Before you make videos threatening to take other people's lives, make sure you turn off the damn TV first. Kinda hard to take you seriously when you can hear gay, jolly Christmas commercials playing in the background, LMAO!!!

Laura

Thugs. This straight white girl doesn't appreciate the gay slurs or the N word. I find both extremely offensive. I'm so sad I was hoping Chris Brown was going to be okay. Those other two seem to be animals. Maybe they can go show their ID at Floyd's guard gate and go visit his house. Thugs of a feather.

me not you

Dumb ****** drama. Can't these people EVER act civilized? And they wonder why there's racism in America.

Lorenzo

The funny thing is this guy thinks he is being cool by doing this when he doesn't realize how stupid this makes him look. Grow up you STUPID GHETTO PUNK!!! You look like Ice-T in that video, lol.

Tori_B.

I think Chris B. should stick to fighting and beating up girls because I don't think he's ready to fight any guys.

He's such a *****.

texasknight1

OK TMZ.. press all the red phone buttons now.. you have published a threat incident regarding Chris Brown and Ricky is a Bromance the brother of former famous B2K Razb likes it in the booty...

whats even more funny.. just to know all these guys (INCLUDING Chris) are just sitting around looking at a phone getting all mad at E-Drama!... LOL.. Text making you blow up and lose your cool.. Cyber THug talk via twitter.. is like sending gang smoke signals.. rofl... chris and raz got their angers twisted over tweets/text.. both need to step away from the cell phone and go out and have a normal life.. Chris did the good thing telling razBeyotch to grow the F! up but still you see the problem with ignorance with these thugs..

oo you talk about my gay brother.. now i will kill you .. threat .. threat .. threat.. scare tactic.. i think the guy just want to ask chris out on a date really.. macho-thug chatter like that makes you wonder how come Ricky Be licking balls wants to snuff out Chris B. ?? hmmmmmm

2010... the hip-hop battle of the e-thugs begins!!

Watch your MoFO back Haters... razB is on the attack and he's whack and his brother smells like a cat!!..

Ghostnyc

This is a Textbook "N***A Moment"- Please refer to your "Boondocks" episode guide for further details.

(gotta love the Boondocks)

endurance

@4 you r so stupid to say the whole world wont b sorry for chris this is a death treat,do u think anyone is happy to see anybody die you should grow up from ur rihannas obssession afterall she is not paying ur bills i dont know how pple could be so stupid and attached to something that has nothing to do with them,and for the stupid guy going public making death treat u will know life behind bars aint easy,think twice b4 you acted stupid and started fighting to get the freedom GOD gave you 4 free.

Vault101

Yea for adults acting like children.

Bubbles The Chimp

Typical black idiot bringing his people down another notch. Solve everything with a gun. Ridiculous!

These fools need to educate themselves.

PhilipMarkum

*** KICK 'EM ALL OFF TWITTER AND BY THE WAY, THE WORLD FORGIVES CHRIS BROWN AND RIHANNA ISN'T ANY POLLYANNA THAT DOESN'T GIVE BACK AS MUCH AS SHE GETS...THERE IS A REASON THAT SHE IS UNABLE TO SUSTAIN ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH ANYONE - INCLUDING KATY PERRY ***

PhilipMarkum

*** ONE MORE THING? SEND THEM ALL TO THE AIRPORT TO GO THROUGH BIG SIS TAS AIRPORT SCREENING...THEY CAN BEND OVER AND SPREAD THEIR LEGS TO SOME LOWLIFE TAS SCREENER COURTESY OF THIS ADMINISTRATION. ***

Dorinha

"Watch what I'ma do to you"

Axe me if I care.

Ghost

MORONS on top of MORONS...all a bunch of retards...

tgrfan42069

Raz B is badd assed..he got in a twitter fight and got his brother to step in he is so tough lmao.and chris brown trying to gain some street cred.he beat up a chick we all call him a ***** now he has to get in a war of words with a guy to make up for it.and didnt his probation people say he was doing great.doesnt look that way.