Scott Disick

Explodes on Photog

12/30/2010 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kourtney Kardashian's baby daddy Scott Disick went ballistic on a photographer at Miami International Airport yesterday -- screaming at a snapper who got too close to the couple's little kid.

0221_media_removed-1
Multiple photogs -- not ours -- were shooting Disick and baby Mason, when Scott turned to one snapper and said, "How close can you get?? ... stand back, you f**king idiot."

Seconds later, Disick snaps -- charging towards the photog screaming, "Don't get that f**king close to me!!!"

Moments later, Disick calms down and tries to explain himself ... saying, "I mean he's this f**king close to my kid man."

Scott left the airport minutes after without any further incidents.

Chad Myers

For real Scott, Your 10 minutes of fame are up-

Nathan

I don't think this is a bad thing! Scott is just trying to protect Mason from all of the paparazzi. And him exploding on that photographer wasn't a bad thing. I think since Kourtney and Scott now have a child together, they deserve some privacy for safety reasons mostly regarding Mason.

danielle

Scott maybe you and that fame obsessed family of yours should keep the kid away from the cameras huh!!! you should have thought about that before you and that family put him on all of the reality shows you could think of get used to it this wont be the first time he gets photograghed!!!!

SenorWakko

I don't like this guy as much as the next person, but I gotta give him some credit. I would do the same. These guys can take pics but they do not have to get as close as they do. Put yourself in their shoes.

@Jimmy Jam - Like you have never made an inappropriate comment around someone you might have regretted later?

Sherry

They were not even close to Mason when he went off. He is such a jerk. Cares nothing about the baby or the baby mommy. Msybe is is in withdrawal.

billq

Dude needs two things...A major beatdown to knock his attitude down a few notches and a few drinks....

jj

what a huge douche

Mike

Posted at 3:33 PM on Dec 30, 2010 by Nathan

Scot was selling Mason to E televiosn networks but bumbled the negotiation, which he handled himself. If you think they deserve some privacy now that they have a child why was Scot trying to sell his kid to E televisions? Are you saying Scot is a bad father for selling his child to E television? I think you are.

So you're saying Scot is a bad parent for selling Mason to E television but don't worry because Scot ruined the sale.

Mike

What did you miss? Did you miss the entire video? The wife is holding the baby so it faces the photographer while the assistant makes goo goo ga ga faces at the baby. The wife is making the baby pose for the cameras, why don't you watch the video before you comment.

Mike

Scot you're 5'2 120 pounds and your baby is 7 months old yet looks 6'4 320 pounds. How'd that happen?
Maybe the next one will look ANYTHING like you.

Nice Girl Pap

I was there and I shot this video. All paps are not s***, as I am one, but the s***bag in this case was definitely the pap and Scott was right to do what he did. The loser pap insists on getting inches away from his subject every time and it makes no sense because we all have zoom lenses. He annoys all the celebs as well as the paps that have to work around him and he gets in all our pics because he's so close to the celebs. Scott was not doing this for attention, he was really annoyed, and so was I, the damn pap kept ruining all my pics by getting too close.

hopper33

Scott may be a douchebag, but the paps deserve everything they get... Worse than the locusts.

Only a matter of time before a law gets passed.

miguel

So Nice girl pap your basically saying your a douche then if your a paparazzi photographer. Congratulations.

sue

This Dbag makes me miss Jon Gosselin.

JJ

I AGREE THIS SCOTT DISICK IS A COMPLETE PRICK HIS BABY WAS IN NO DANGER HE JUST HAD A POWER TRIP HE SHOULD BE LUCKY THAT HE IS ON A REALITY SHOW WITH THE MONEY THEY GIVE THIS GUY HE IS FAMOUS FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HE SHOULD BE IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR ANGER MANAGEMNET HE DOES NOT DESERVE ANY AMOUNT OF ATTENTION BUT HECK BLAME SOCIETY FOR WATCHING REALITY SHOWS I CANNOT BELIEVE IN THIS DAY AND AGE PEOPLE THAT HAVE NO TALENT WHATSOEVER MAKE TONS OF MONEY AND ARE ON TELEVISION I TELL YOU ALOT OF TV PROGRAMING HAS TURNED INTO GARBAGE SINCE
2000 AND NOW WE ARE AT THE END OF 2010 GOING INTO 2011 THERE SEEMS TO BE NO END IN SIGHT