'Teen Mom' -- Staging Another Controversy?

12/31/2010 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It appeared as if "Teen Mom" dad Gary Shirley got into another random "controversy" last night -- and the whole thing just "happened" to have been captured on tape. Coincidence? We think not.

123010_gary_shirley_video2
The newest drama went down at Buffalo Wild Wings in Anderson, Indiana -- where Gary ran into Amber Portwood's newly crowned ex-boyfriend Clint ... and got into a verbal confrontation with Clint's brother.

But here's the rub -- once again, Gary's friend taped the whole thing ... only this time, he was inciting other people in the restaurant and threatening to make them "famous" by selling the video to other media outlets.

It's clear Gary knows what his friend is up to -- so we gotta ask ... is the whole thing a setup to make money? And if Gary knows conflict sells ... was the "violence" between him and Amber staged?

Amber told police the violence was "real" and not made-for-TV -- are you buyin' that?

Oh well

Well i happen to live in Anderson, around here these people are known as 'white trash'. We wish they would go away.

Tara

This sounds like Gary's annoying Indian looking friend from Season 2. I hate that guy he's always giving him bad advice, like forcing him to hold Amber hostage for her birthday when she wanted to go out to a club instead. This guy is so annoying, I wish someone would strangle him. And dude, you're not famous in a positive way, you're just Gary's punk little friend who appeared for a total of five minutes on a show.

smb

Looks like the Springer Show is spilling out into the streets. I remember when MTV was wonderful. Boy, have they spun into the toilet. Controlled by the stupidist of today's youth and "business people".

boyson

Oh well said:

----------

Glad I don't happen to live in Anderson. Besides these guys give white trash a bad name.

Seriously, do people really watch this BS?

LAWRENCE

Gotta be honest. Even though TMZ keeps trying to push these people on me I haven't even bothered to read about them. I have no clue whom they are and never will. This website has the right name especially the Z because it's only the Z list celebs they have regular stories on. The reason they have these stories are that these people are so lame they want to be listed on here as it's the only press they will ever see. I see more exciting people in my local Walmart.

Cathy

Well, I have to ask, since this is 'exclusive' video to TMZ, did you all buy it? Because, if you did, then you are all circling the drain together.

JJCNA

thats what gary and his friend do...remeber when amber was preggers and gary spent all their money on a playstaton 3...he is a loser so is his friend..they need to go crawl back in the hole they came from and take his mom and moms boyfriend with them

Lori

Lisa

Please stop giving these people attention, so they will go away!

Cathy

"Seriously, why are Amber, Gary and his friend receiving all this media attention? They are wannabes that will never be. They need to get a real job and education so that baby Leah can be taken care of properly."

Oh I think that ship has sailed. Honestly, I think if you don't grow up when you have kids, you never will. And this poor little girl is in her formative years, and look at what she's learning. It's so very sad.

Kelly

What a punk! My guy friends would kick his @$$ for acting like that. It looks like it won't be long and we'll be reading abt him getting, how should I say...put in his place.

The violence between Amber and Gary is genuine. You can see it in her eyes. The truly sad part is that they are just 2 people out of that entire generation we see acting that way. No ambition, no drive, no remorse for actions, no consequence for actions, etc.

Oh I'm sure there is a "syndrome" for it....it's called they should have had their behinds torn up when they were little.
lol....my grandma made us pick our own switch, though she would never use it. It did scare the heck out of you.

Any statement from Dr Drew??

Jim in Cali

I seriously think the TMZ staff are the only ones watching this trash. Hey TMZ nobody cares about these people

Me

What deal does TMZ have going with these people? No one covers them except TMZ and oddly these people seem to have new footage for TMZ daily.

I have never even heard of them until they started to obsessively talk about them. It is sad that TMZ is paying these people and encouraging them to keep up their desperate attempt for fame at the cost of their daughter who will soon be in the foster care system.

Kelly

These Teen Mom's are on the covers of ALOT of magazines every week, especially Life and Style.
There has also been alot of controversy because they were all paid something like $60...,000 per season to film the show.

They don't all act like this though.

Kelly

BTW, they aren't all teenagers either. Gary is in his mid 20's and Amber is right around 20 years old.

So young and didn't know better is not an excuse.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments