Jackson Estate 'Pleased' Discovery Pulled Doc

12/31/2010 6:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The co-executors of Michael Jackson's estate think Discovery Channel did the right thing when they yanked a documentary from their UK schedule that was to feature a reenactment of MJ's autopsy.

1104_mj_BN_Getty_01
A rep for John Branca and John McClain tells TMZ, "The co-executors of the Estate of Michael Jackson are pleased that Discovery Channel made the correct decision in choosing to cancel this exploitative program."

The co-executors went on to say they feel Michael's fans played a large role in Discovery's decision, saying, "While Discovery cited legal proceedings and our request as the reasons for its decision, none of this would have happened had it not been for the incredible passion displayed by countless Michael Jackson fans worldwide who knew they stood as one and that their voices could not be ignored."

As for any future plans to air the show, Branca and McClain said, "We are hopeful that this show will never run in any market in the future."

Deb

Actually you got the name wrong shouldn't it be Deb?

LOLOLOLOL

Posted at 7:05 PM on Dec 31, 2010 by Scott

I see pettiness, immaturity, and mean-spiritedness are still alive and well in the forums.

All I can say to you, "Scott", is that at least I was woman enough to stand up and apologize for my past behavior. Obviously you prefer to act like a juvenile. I am sure I know you, but I can tell you, with an attitude like that, I prefer NOT to know you. Your faux charm doesn't work on me.

I am all for intelligent, mature discussions here with the proviso that we agree to disagree and don't attack one another. I had enough fighting last time around thank you and I would like to think that you people are adult enough to give someone a second chance. If you don't, well, that's your problem, not mine.

Deb

MUSICALLY, MJ IS IN A LEAGUE ALL BY HIMSELF!!!!

LIKE I SAID

LONG LIVE THE KING OF "ALL" MUSIC, MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON

Posted at 5:30 PM on Dec 31, 2010 by HumanNature

He's in a crypt all by himself, too.

MiMi

You must be imagining things as I have never been nice to a hater. Maybe you are confusing me with one of my clones?

And as far as someone saying "vile" things, well I can refer you right back to your ex UnWell.

I am not going to go back and forth with you on this issue. I just don't get how some refering to Michael as the "King Of All Music" affects you.

Go back and read HumanNature's explaination. It says it all very clearly.

Scott

Deb......bad timing at best and yes my postings very immature.

They were aimed at a certain someone obviously I did not take your feelings into consideration.

Point taken, My bad.

Peace.

MiMi

OMG

UnWell comes on here, acts like a juvenile and tries to start crap. And now you DEB come on and want to start crap also?

WTF?

Seems like you need an UnWell detox!

sue

hey mimi,wishing you a happy new year!!!!yes hn response was more than clear!!!! but you have to read and try to keep an open mind on this board or you can miss the whole point...sue from tampa

HumanNature

He's in a crypt all by himself, too.

Posted at 7:27 PM on Dec 31, 2010 by Deb

BUT SURROUNDED BY LEGENDS!!!!

HE'S NOT ALONE!!!!!

AND ONE DAY SOON, YOU WILL BE IN THE SAME PREDICAMENT, 6 FT IN THE COLD HARD GROUND!!!

MiMi

Happy New Year to you also sue!!

HumanNature

sue from tampa

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!

LONG LIVE THE KING OF "ALL" MUSIC, MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON

Deb

OMG

WTF?

Seems like you need an UnWell detox!

Posted at 7:32 PM on Dec 31, 2010 by MiMi

MiMi if you had bothered to read my post on the last board and my apology you would KNOW that OhWell and I broke up a long time ago. I have not been on these boards in ages, and it is precisely stuff like this that is wrong with this place. You jump to conclusions and lump me in with someone I don't even talk to anymore. Shame on you, MiMi, I thought you were more intelligent and compassionate than that.

As for you Human Nature, one day you too will be underground. I wouldn't rejoice so heartily over the thought I may be there soon...have you forgotten karma??? I would be careful crossing the street or getting behind the wheel of a car if I were you. I hear karma is a real b i t c h.

Deb

Deb......bad timing at best and yes my postings very immature.

Point taken, My bad.

Peace.

Posted at 7:28 PM on Dec 31, 2010 by Scott

It's ok, Scott, maybe I am just a bit touchy since this is my first dip in the waters of TMZ in a while.

If I am woman enough to ask forgiveness I am woman enough to forgive. It's not that it bothered me SO terribly, I was just bracing myself for the onslaught that was sure to follow with some of the others here who are your friends.

I sincerely hope you have a wonderful New Year, and that life brings you everything you need and want.

Carl

So it looks like TMZ is ending the year on an MJ post. Wonder if it is on purpose?

HumanNature

Deb

I DON'T WORRY ABOUT KARMA OR DEATH CAUSE EVERYBODY INCLUDING YOU WILL DIE!!!

NO ONE LIVE 4 EVER!!!