Vinny vs. Ronnie

Who'd You Rather?

1/4/2011 7:12 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

"Jersey Shore" GTL dudes Vinny Guadagnino and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro both fist pumped their way to the same event in NYC on Monday.

0104_rather
Question is ...

Sad sad

Can't be drunk enough for either of them. Maybe the dude in the back. Can't see his mug.

namers

N.E.I.T.H.E.R.

snobunni

we need to have a "neither" category for the poll!!!!

Lo From Wisco

I agree, TMZ really needs a neither category for these things. I can't even bear the thought of banging either of these two morons

Jo

neither unless i had a really good pair of beer goggles & I was in a profinol induced coma. ewwww

Tellthetruth59

Let's see... the guy with the cross dresser, manscaped eyebrows or the closet gay with the muscles... how can you ask me to choose?

Mike

My GF just looked at this post and said, "Gross, they both look like greasy, AIDS victims."

MOMMY

There should be a neither option!!!!

Chia

EEEEWWWWWWWWW! God! What is it with you guys and ugly people on here. I just had my dinner and gagging!

At least they don't have nose hair hanging out.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Seriously???? Thanks, I need to PURELL my brain now..........

jessemosslover

Neither. Im proud to say I have never seen the show.

the truth

im sure they cut the nose hair......these people are gonna be alcoholics or maybe they already are and im sure they have or had STDS. i seen the show a couple of times and they are whores.the guys and girls. really nasty! its not even funny. they wake up get drunk , fight and sleep with whoever,i would never in a million years sleep with these people .they could use 10 condoms at once and i wouldn't let them touch me. that situation guy seemed nervous when he was talking to the paps about a rumor going around that someone had herpes! YOU ALL NASTY ! AND THAT JWWOOO ,WHATEVER HER NAME IS I WOULD LOVE TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HER. SHE AINT ALL THAT TOUGH.FAKE BOOBS.AND SNOOKIE ACTS ALL COOL ALL THE TIME CUZ SHE KNOWS SHE HAS BACK UP. SUCH A PHONY SHOW. SAVE YOUR MONEY BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE HEADED TO REHAB AND I HEAR VALTREX COST $$$$$$$...one more thing.they need to stay out of the tanning hut and sun cuz their faces are old looking or if they spray tan they look orange and just not real.

tina

Why can't you have a neither category to these questions?

JK in CA

Is there really a difference between the two of them?

bring back recent posts

Vinnies pee pee would make u go ouchie at full throttle, the other dude is just a blow up guy..grooooss, neither, thanks

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments