Camille Grammer Quitting 'Housewives of Bev Hills'

1/5/2011 6:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sources connected with "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" tell TMZ Camille Grammer is quitting the show ... and she's even lawyered up to negotiate an out.

Camille Grammer Quits Real Housewives

Sources tell us Camille is upset with the way she's been portrayed on the show.  And, we're told, Camille did the show because Kelsey Grammer wanted her to, and now that she's a single mom, "circumstances have changed."

We're told Camille's lawyer and Bravo are already discussing a "settlement" and an offer is on the table for the terms of her departure.

A rep for Bravo tells TMZ, "No decision has been made for season 2."  Bravo says they just filmed the "dramatic" reunion show and questions will be answered.
0105_housewives_footer

geribaby

Later!!!! Cant stand her and her eyes look like she is high off speed all the time.

Sassysyl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Let's see how she does it now without Kelsey....oh wait...she gets half...so she will still be a crazy, wild eyed crazy woman living off Kelsey.....

Nikkcolle

Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Her superior tone is nauseating. Good riddance skank!

FLO

If u want to see Camille's earlier work do a search, it is out there in all her glory or gory for all to see.

iz

This is not a story.. Who cares about some prune looking milf.. AGAIN, NOT A REAL STORY..

Caroline

Thank you Jesus! The sow just got ten times better!!!!

Joanne

I feel bad for Kelsey, having to pay her his hard earned money! She is a nasty spiteful mean person, who thinks that she is above everyone else. I have to laugh, her friends are people on her payroll. She does not know what it means to be a friend to a female, but I have noticed that she gets along quite well with the men, being the tease that she is!

I love this show, my favorite housewives so far.....however, the show will go on just fine without her! The other ladies do not need or seem to even like her!

I can't wait to see the reunion show!!!!!

JayVegas

Uh, no. Kelsey did not want her to do the show.

Evie

OMFG. Good ridance. I cannot stand the delusional bitch. I was waiting for Kyle to take her arse to the back of the building. She is the most arrogant and annoying person ever. Now I am looking forward to season 2. And what I dont understand is if Alison was such a good psychic, how come she didnt tell Caca her man was going to dump her bony arse?

NICOLE

Is she leaving??? for real??

WHOO-HOOO!

Camille Toe

Camille is a hollow person. 2 kids she does not spend time with, and a fading face and boney body too boot. Maybe Kelsey wanted her to participate in the show so everyone would know what a crazy bitch he has been dealing with.

scott

She wants out since it will affect her 50 million settlement with Kelsey Grammar. I hate this b-i-t-c-h

TareksWife

And, I thought Danielle Staub was one whacked out broad. This heifer almost puts her to shame! Good riddance.

Jonathan

I love it when they use the editing excuse! No Camille, we aren't playing this shell game with you any more, we see who you are...everyone does. We do have eyes, ears and a brain to process the game you are playing. Step up honey, admit your mistakes and make a change if you want real happiness!

Tess

Bravo shouldn't let her go, they should move her to the next installment of their Housewives series... the Real Housewives of Crazy, Mean, and Stupid. Camille and her castmates, Danielle Staub, Teresa Guidice, Jill Zarin, Kelly Bensimon, Tamra Barney, Alexis Bellino, and Kim Zolziak are all attention starved divas who would be very entertaining to watch.