The Michael Jackson Prelim Fashion Report

1/5/2011 9:30 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

The Jackson clan turned day 2 of the Conrad Murray/Michael Jackson manslaughter prelim into a couture runway show.

0105_mj_fashion_launch
From Janet in Jermaine drag to Katherine's purple Barney suit, check out all of the killer fashions.

Andrea

I am DISGUSTED at your bad taste towards Katherine Jackson. She is 80- some years of age, and dont think for one second that this Preliminary Hearing is EASY for her to go to and listen to people talk about the day her son was taken from her. What does it matter what they were wearing anyways? I am dissapointed in all of you, as if the family doesn't have enough to deal with, they are getting SCRUTENIZED, just like their lost loved one. **** YOU.

Caring Kate

TMZ, sometimes you make me ashamed that I read your stuff, but most of the time you are extremely interesting. This is one of the times I feel ashamed of myself. I couldn't bring myself to read this article or look at the pictures. This is a family in great pain. I'm afraid you stooped too low on this one.

siobhan murphy

I don't care about other inappropriate silly remarks....but please have respect for Katherine. Not cool, people. Really so not cool.

Natalie

First,I would love to see what the 83 year old grandmothers of tmz employees look like. Secondly, over the years the Jacksons have proved themselves in fashion -- they all have good taste. Thirdly, why is there an article on their clothes? It should be about the trial. Shame on the tmz punk who wrote this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TSIG

"Janet in Jermaine drag..."

At first, I thought it WAS Jermaine. Janet Jackson needs to hook up with Chastity Bono. I think they'd be great together...

nadia

i agree with the beLIEvers Mj's alive ppl WAKE UP!! .... GOOD job baby mj for making us laugh and "entertaining" us after your death ... this is so fake ...sexy ass mj :-)...

i cant believe ppl STILLL think this whole case is real lol....who focuses on fashion while A person is " dead " ...lol

camaguey

Oh boy. The way Janet Jackson cut her hair and those ridiculous men suits she has been wearing is nothing but a big announcement: JANET JACKSON IS A LESBIAN. My goodness, don't you agree? She looks like a little man! A little, shy, "please guess my situation so I don't ever have to speak of it" man. Please, spare us. Like we give a POOP!

barf

are they supposed to go naked????

back off TMZ and report on what is really important about the hearings!

RIP Michael! #Justice4MJ

Jackie

They look weird....bad fashion, bad surgeon, bad hair, make up...aww!!...REALLY EVERYTHING IS BAD AND ABOUT THEM.

DANA

Janet is dressed like a lesbo and La Toya like skunk.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I am sure I saw crazy katherines outfit on sale in a local wal mart for 15.00...who the hell dressed that old bat anyways,,her wacky kids

Lilou

Shamone guys,you didn't understand that Mj was a NORMAL MAN yet??stop call him pedophile,freak,or jacko !he IS MICHAEL JACKSON !!!you should buy you new heart new hears and new eyes!see the evidences and begin to open your mind !in his world there is no place for hate and bad things..you should look in the mirror and ask yourself why do you think that?have you got any clues?Were you there?do you know Michael Jackson ??I GUESS NO !!I bored with people like you (those who refuse to see the truth)your eyes are closed and it's so sad for you,you waste your time to spread hate,we spread L.O.V.E ..I believe in it and i know it will prevail as the truth :)
I love him to death,and i will defend him to the bones,people who are against him are against me..it's simple ! Michael always wanted to heal the world,to stop the war,to help people,to feed them,and i think like him :If there was only children on Earth,terrorism,hate,favelas would not exist..maybe i'm naive but proud and if all these thoughts make you a pedophile,all right i am too.

Michael I love you and i'm so proud of you <3
I wish one day every people will have a little bit of my love for you in their heart,for sure the world will be a better place..
Your soldier of L.O.V.E ...always there in every situations

catie

PEOPLE GIVE IT A REST ALREADY ..................THE MAN IS DEAD LET HIM REST IN PEACE.EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE PAID ALL THIS ATTENTION TO HIM WHEN HE WAS ALIVE.

beck

I was a very big tmz fan but since this i am not.I think calling his moms outfit a barney suit and making this about fashion is disrespectful to the dead. Leave this man alone, hes gone. Hes gone so now you have to disrespect his family. When is this crap going to end. Are you guys in grade school. Its not that amusing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments