Sebastian Bach: Don't Stop Believin' ... in Divorce

1/6/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hours after announcing his divorce, Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach did the only thing you can do in that situation -- get drunk and sing "Don't Stop Believing" ... while some chick tries to suck on your face.

0105_sebastian_bach_EX_video_2
It all went down New Year's Eve at some dive bar in Jersey -- Bach belts out the best rendition of Journey's classic drunk song we've ever heard ... while some random chick tries to land a few sloppy pecks on his royal rock star face.

Sebastian and his wife Maria Bierk -- who were married since 1992 -- announced their impending divorce earlier in the day ... citing irreconcilable differences.

Some will win, some will lose.

Carl

He's got one of the all time greatest rock singing voices. But I think he'd drive me nuts if I was around him for more than 5 minutes.

Jon

Celebrity rehab w/Dr Drew here we come.

Rotter

In the entertainment biz, you always trade (age) down, never up!

April

Thats a bad recording, but Bach has one of the greatest rock and roll voices ever. I love his voice.

tucker

Dude has still got the pipes! He sounds awesome. Too bad he can't get his act together and use them.

Details?

He has the best living rock voices I have heard. To belt it out like that on a silly karaoke machine...wow. Other than that I have no idea what his story is. Anyone know his story?

Details?

Okay, I just listened to some old Skid Row tunes. Know I know why I did not know who he was. His voice is more suited to this karoake tune then his old bands overly guitar laiden peices. Just my opinion.

Violette-Blue

Sebastian should be on the next VH1 Rock of Love show. He's still hot. I had hoped he'd beat his demons, but I guess they won for now. He & Maria have been together for over 20 years and married for 18. Such a shame. I just hope he does well by his two sons.

B-

anyone know what bar this was?

Kim

So he likes to drink wine and sing karaoke... good for him! He's still hot and he's still got an awesome voice!!

L

He should be the new host of Don't Forget the Lyrics.

jus-sayin

Oh Sebastian, dont take the divorse so hard. lol

Heather

What a waste of talent!!

Lisa

That "dive bar" is the South Side Grille in South Bound Brook, NJ.

karen dapello

hAgreed, he still has a great voice, but He doesn't look so hot anymore, in fact, he looks like a big overgrown kid.....and still acts like one. His wife's lucky she's getting rid of him....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments