Camille Grammer to Bravo: I'm Now Ready to Walk

1/6/2011 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Camille Grammer has negotiated a settlement with Bravo, which gives her the ability to leave "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" immediately, TMZ has learned.

0106_larry_stein_camille_grammer_tmz_getty_ex_3

Sources connected with the show tell TMZ, Camille hired the famous Larry Stein, Esq., who has repped Rob LoweEva Longoria, Timbaland and many other celebs, to sit at the bargaining table with Bravo.

As we reported ... Camille wanted off the show because she feels she was portrayed as a hateable woman ... not representative of who she really is.

According to Camille's deal, Bravo had the right to either pick up her option for season 2 or cut her, but the contract didn't give Camille the right to walk.  Stein went to Bravo and argued the network misrepresented to Camille the way she would be portrayed and therefore she was fraudulently induced into signing on.

TMZ has learned ... a few days ago Stein got Bravo to give Camille an out in her deal, allowing her to walk right now.

We're told Camille's intention is to leave the show, but she won't formally exercise her option until the reunion show airs later this month. The subtext -- if Bravo has any hope of keeping Camille they better be nice in the editing bay.

Stein could not be reached for comment.

0105_housewives_footer

MD

This is such great news! She is so abhorant, who can stand her? It looks like several folks who work on the show are chiming in here. The cameras and editors don't lie, but you sure do, Camille. There is not one real bone in your body. You have no integrity and no real friends. Did you ever notice all the people around you (who you pay) do nothing but talk about you and kiss your a$$? What do you know about them besides they are good at making you feel good! You will always have your Grammer gravy train. I am praying for your children!!! God bless them!!! May He see fit to help them keep their heads on straight!

Slick Vic

Camille is a total loser and pathetic. She was obnoxious and mean spirited throughout the entire season and I am delighted that Kelsey walked and kicked her to the curb. She must be a beast to live with. WHen she drools over Nick, I was to toss my cookies - it is disgusting. Not sure why Nick's wife doesn't sit him down and read him the riot act. Nick is spineless. He lets Camille paw him and touch him because of all her money. If she was a regular Joe without money, Nick would tell her straight out "ugh - bitch. As if....." and knock her hands back to her own body.

Violette-Blue

Buh-bye Camille. I won't miss you & your snobby remarks. Thinking you are so much higher than everyone else. Claiming you are your own woman, but yet use Kelsey's name and what he has done at every turn. You are a callous & bitter person. Plus, thinking all the ladies are jealous of YOU?! HA HA For real? I think not honey. Let's not forget you don't even raise your own two children. You have four nannies caring for them. I find it remarkably funny that your "friend" Alison Dubois the devious claimed it would be Kyle's hunky husband to cheat on her and leave her when in fact it was your balding old husband who has left you. I think your so-called friend who was very rude as well to everyone doesn't really have "the gift". Or maybe the alcohol played a part in her mixing up her "feelings" of whose husband was really going to cheat & leave. I think you need to find yourself a "real" friend. Now you can go away and I hope I never ever have to see your horrid face or hear your name again.

wtf?

Aww. These women (or is she a man) who shove bags of industrial products in their breasts think they're going to stand out in a crowd. Nah. Ugly old carved up broads like her are a dime a dozen. This Camille's an anorexic, wrinkled, age-spotted skeleton, with claymation boobs. And nice nose and lips, too. bahahah. P.S. Maybe if you ate something you could grow your own hair and not have to buy some.

Caligirl

I've been following RHBH for a while and I actually feel sorry for Camille in some regard. I think she is has some sense of low self esteem and in that, she says the wrong things, always. Then there is Kyle, who has a huge ego and an entitlement issue. You mix Kyle and Camille and it equates to major drama. Those two women couldn't be any different. I admire Kyle for being a strong woman but she comes off as SUCH a bitch. I feel sorry for Kim, being a total victim to Kyles bitch attitude all these years. It's amazing that those two are sisters.
I like Lisa the best. What a CLASSY woman. All these women have the same thing in common....MONEY, however it's Lisa who handles her wealth with absolute class whereas the others seem to be white trash with money.

Question now..who will replace Camille? Marla Maples? LOL.

HH

Where will they find another psychotic bitch to take her place? The other women on the show are all so normal.

Funny, when I first heard her husband was cheating her I thought he was horrible.... not that I've seen Camille in action I have to wonder what took him so long to dump her.

metro2176

She thought she was going to be the belle of the ball on this show and when she wasn't, she got mad and blamed it on Bravo portraying her badly. You could see her resentment start/rise on the 1st BH Watch What Happens Live when, overwhelmingly, she wasn't voted the best looking lady on the show- you could tell she really thinks she is and truly thinks people are just intimidated and jealous of her.
THEY ARE NOT, YOU ARE DELUSIONAL CAMILLE!!!! What a crazy beast....

Terry

Camille is so delusional. She’s as bad a Danielle from RHWNJ! Editing doesn’t control the words coming out of your mouth or how you act. She is so full of herself.

Robert

One of Santa's elves...Ho-Ho-Ho!

Pat

All I can say is run Kellsey run! It's well worth the 50 million to get rid of her. I can't stand her, she's so phony.

wigeon

GO GO NOW HER DUMB INNOCENT ACT OLD.............glad she is leaving...bring Kathy Hilton on Kyle's sister for some Paris Drama

Nikkcolle

Looking in the mirror is painful sometimes. None of the information is fabricated..........edited no doubt but not made up. She is a D*UCHE bag.

Nikki

Poor Kyle the whole world is against her. Why does she not grow up and admit what she said about camielle is true.

Slick Vic

I am so happy Camille is going away - she is despicable besides phoney and ugly. She was so sure she was going to be the richest, prettiest, most important of all the housewives and what happened was the show proved she is a money-hungry leach as well as a fame whorer. She acts and dresses like Ken Starr's wife !!! I think The Bunny Ranch would probably hire her for $15 or $20 hr. if she'd consider putting her kids in day care. She certainly isn't worth more than $20 and that's being kind. Her face is attrocious, her body is horrendous, her attitude leaves nothing to be desired.....she is a monster. I have to put on my sunglasses when I watch the show because her looks frighten me. We were turned off from the beginning when she said "I have houses here, there and everywhere......I have 4 nannies for 2 kids.....I have, I have, I have...." Obnoxious.

FLO

With her delusional behavior there is no way any film editor could show her in a positive light. I still think whe wants out because she knows her past will soon be all over the internet.