Dr. Conrad Murray -- I 'Love' MJ's Mom

1/6/2011 12:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Doctor Conrad Murray claims it's been hard for him to watch Michael Jackson's mother Katherine grieve over the death of her son ... because he "loves" her like his own mother.

0106_murray_video
Murray was out shopping at Nordstrom in Santa Monica yesterday -- hopefully looking to replace the awful paisley tie he wore on the first day of his manslaughter prelim -- when he told photogs, "It's hard to see [Katherine] grieving ... I care about her as much as I care about my own mother."

Murray added, "I love her very much."

mymjj5

I want to know how this doctor is supporting himself. back in the day it was reported he had financial problems. so how does he now have expensive lawyers and can go shopping?
Posted at 12:44 PM on Jan 6, 2011 by Maria
_______________________________________________________________
Great Post Maria
Murray is the fall guy (JMO). Everything is funded by the culprits he's protecting (JMO). It's a poor investment because if Murray tries to profit from a book, movie, interviews, television show or TV appearances, the fan base will REVOLT on his lying azz and or any company who supports him or his lying nonsense!!!! If they let this guy off, I hope the fan base will downgrade or discontinue some or all of their services, boycott any company associated with doing business with Murray or Sony and its affiliates!!!! The fan base should be on "High RED ALERT" to "REVOLT" against the "WALLETS" of the powers that be if murray gets away with so much as a slap on the wrist!!!!!Murray needs Jail time. Real Jail time and revoke his license to practice.

No Justice, No Purchase!!!!

Tammy

How dare Dr. Murray say that he loves Katherine Jackson like a mother!!!! After he killed her son!!!! What kind of freak is Dr. Murray, Really!?

moni

Totally disagree that Michael purposely committed suicide.

Posted at 1:00 PM on Jan 6, 2011 by Cathy
_________

Cathy, sorry for asking this: There was a post under your name on the other board yesterday in which you advanced an opinion that Murray had assisted Michael in committing suicide. I've answered on it, but wondered at the same time whether this has been really you?? It sounded not Cathy-like at all...

HealTheWorld29

Publicity stunt!

Cathy

Posted at 1:33 PM on Jan 6, 2011 by moni
____________________________________________________

Nope! Someone must be cloning me, moni! LOL. I don't know whether to feel angry or flattered. Too funny. I trust you will know when it is really me and when it isn't. As you probably have surmised, I'm not on TMZ that much, although I have been on more frequently because of the prelim. Don't know what to say except watch out for cloners. And no, I don't believe Michael committed suicide or that Murray assisted him in doing so.

moni

Nope! Someone must be cloning me, moni!

Posted at 1:41 PM on Jan 6, 2011 by Cathy
----------

Oh Cathy, I REALLY should have trusted my feeling and known better! Boohooo, I've even answered to that post (*blushes with shame*)
As I wrote before, the suicide-content of this comment (it's on page 4 on the prelim-board) was very unusual. And what hit me as well: You'd never write "symbollic" with double-l or non-sentences like "which you choose?"...
SO SORRY!

Cathy

SO SORRY!

Posted at 2:06 PM on Jan 6, 2011 by moni
_______________________________________________________

LOL. No worries, moni. I didn't even see your response -- or the original post. I tend to be on more lately because of the prelim, but unlike those who like to "take on" their cloners, I'm not like that at all. I post what I post when I want to post it. And if I come across too many cloners in my name, well then, I'll just stop posting here. Simple as that. Totally amusing. Do not buy that Michael committed suicide - no. JMO though, of course.

moni

From what I saw it was just that one clone, Cathy. And who knows, maybe it wasn't even intentionally done but just another "Cathy". At least the prelim is something so special that a lot of "non regulars" are posting.
Otherwise, it's NOT amusing.
I'll take a better look in future. Your posts would really be missed :-(

Cathy

______________________________________________

Could be, moni. It's certainly a common name - LOL! I always enjoy talking/discussing with you - even if we sometimes disagree. I respect those who use their brains and common sense (as opposed to those who simply attack with no intelligence behind their words), and you are certainly one of those people. Hope we can continue our discourse as the trial progresses. Nothing will bring Michael back, but I am interested in knowing as much of the truth as we can know. Even if some of it may hurt.

deborah mcdermott

oh please, murray loving mrs. katherine like his own mother what a joke. something about this quack doctor is not right, anything that he says it just seems like he is not being sincere. like when he changed his tie when tmz made fun of it, is murray being more concern in how he is preceived in his dressing than taking someone's life. this quack doctor should keep his mouth shut.

moni

Thanks, Cathy, and right back at you! I like your fan-like, but rational view on everything around Michael very much. And it's VERY reasonable and cool to ignore the haters' and cloners' posts. Best strategy, imo.

Pat

There is so much more to this story. Wait until you see John Lennon and the Beatles involved. It is gonna get interesting especially when the next trial brought by Catherine Jackson to AEG. That is where the Jackson family are saying that they killed Jacko on purpose for that beautiful Beatle Catalogue. That catalogue helped support the Jackson Family over the years. Yes, Michael jackson hid a love child daughter that John Lennon put in his will. Jacko was going to England because he had to give back the royalties to the daughter and Lennon/McCartney families. He didn't want to. He probably was going to prison for Fraud. That is why he was so afraid. He said this is it. It would be his last concert. He was going to the slammer after that. Instead he wanted to die or Dr. Murray followed orders and killed because AEG wanted him dead for the catalogue. Once Jacko was dead the catalogue would go directly back to the Beatles families. Yoko is the mastermind behind it.

Gabriela

Well he have to be in pretty good mood, for buy clothes! ...i wonder if in jail its allow wear this kind...and this is the coldest and insanest man that i never ever see in my life! go the jail ass hole!
From venezuela! we realy want justice for michael jackson.

connie

i do not care if mj was on drugs or not that is not a reason to do what you did murry you are a doctor i dont care how much money he offered you you should have said no and if mj was a drug user then we can call you the drug dealer you do the math

moni