Jaime Pressly

Busted for DUI

1/6/2011 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jaime Pressly was arrested late Wednesday night for suspicion of driving under the influence ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Jaime Pressly DUI

The "My Name Is Earl" star was driving in Santa Monica at around 11PM when she was stopped.  We're told cops took notice of her vehicle after she allegedly committed a traffic violation.

A field sobriety test was performed and Jaime was arrested and booked on suspicion of DUI.

She was taken to the Santa Monica jail and held on $15,000 bail.

UPDATE:  Law enforcement sources tell TMZ there were no drugs in Jaime's car.  We're also told no children were in the car.  And, we know, there was no car accident.  The only other circumstance in which bail is set at $15,000 -- the normal amount is $5,000 -- is when the driver's blood-alcohol level is higher than .15.  We have not, however, been able to confirm Jaime's level.

1103_celebrity_DUI_footer

MIDNIGHT TOKER

If I was the cop that pulled her over im sure a deal could have been worked out to save her the embarressment of being arrested....whooooossss yur daddyyyyy

Me

when are these people going to learn to get a Designated Driver? Or call a freaking cab? There is NO excuse for drinking and driving. For anyone.

boner

Wheres the mug shot??

wingedmonkey

oh snap!!!

Orian

I will never understand why people who can easily afford to have a driver, don't. That being said, I have a huge crush on Joy, and as far as I'm concerned, she can do no wrong. Have you seen her naked? Incredible. FREE JOY!!

Rotter

Looks like someone's been eating a lot of oranges...

sickofit

This is simple. If you are a star, you party/drink then you get a driver. Everyone is happy. No babies and puppies killed, and big hollywood movie star will not be forced into rehab. Where was this woman's friends who are suppose to take her keys away, or was she drinking alone?

Jessica

Above all, she is a mother. absolutely disgusting.

Stephanie

Considering the last time Jaime Pressly was in the news was when she was caught on film peeing on the sidewalk outside some restaurant in broad daylight last year, I think it's pretty safe to say this girl has a drinking problem.

Hopefully she gets some help.

Julia M.

Well, let's see what the outcome is before we condemn the woman. Field sobriety tests are notoriously unreliable and very subjective. Even breathalyzers are often inaccurate. I'll keep an open mind.

Hutch

Damn. This is one of the few hollywood hotties I kinda admire. Even the best of us can screw up and get a DUI, so I'm not going to write her off just for that. But now I'm hearing about this peeing on the sidewalk thing for the first time. Just damn.

Grandma Cracker

This makes me sad for her.

Truth

REASON HER BAIL IS SOOO HIGH IS IT'S NOT HER FIRST TIME. I RECALL SAME SHIET HAPPENING A COUPLA YRS AGO AND GOT OFF EASY?? YES, THERE IS A VID ON TMZ OF HER PEEING ON THE SIDEWALK WASTED. ANOTHER REHAB CANDIDATE. MOVE OVER LINDSAY...

yup

She definitely has a party girl voice.

Shread

Just what we all need to read about...Another Hollywood "White Trash Drunk" driving while under the influence.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments