T.I.'s Wife Gets Off -- Drug Case Dismissed

1/6/2011 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

T.I.'s wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle just scored a major victory -- the drug possession case against her has been dismissed ... TMZ has learned.

Tameka Tiny Cottle

The L.A. County District Attorney's office tells TMZ the case was dropped because Tiny completed 24 sessions of a certified drug diversion program in Georgia.

T.I. and Tameka were pulled over and arrested on Sunset Boulevard back in September. They were booked for possession of a controlled substance.

The D.A. dropped the case against T.I. since he was already headed back to prison ... the arrest alone was enough to violate his federal probation.

will

Tammy

Big surprise? NOT!!!

Kenneth

Gotta "HAND" it to her - she sure knows how to HANDLE things.

will

lmao @ #4

Nicole

She had Blair Berk as her lawyer of course it was getting dismissed

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Everybody gets off on drug raps in CA.

Missy

@Dr Bob - wow!!! you must be pristine perfect. go find a story about Charline Sheen a spew your insightful knowledge there. I'm sure you are very ugly- inside and out.

b

She is one FUGLY biaatch. Where is her chin? Where are all of the racist that said if she was white she would get off? She got off and she is not Paris or Lindsay. I love when people scream racism when they are the ignorant ones.

Marlina

Figures. Can anyone do anything about her face? hidious!! that should be her crime. All the celeb get special treatment. If it were the average person. LOCKED UP. sickining

Old School Woman

I find it appalling that people are asking why is he with her because they consider her unattractive. Look in the mirror or some of your own family members. Maybe he is with her because she loved him when he was nobody and continues to stand by his side. Maybe he isn't as superficial as some of the posters here and doesn't want some high maintenance, cosmetic surgery enhanced gold digging W-ore! Not saying what she did in the jail was correct, but she was willing to do ANYTHING for her man regardless of the consequences SHE might face.

goodtail

totally agree with Marlina LOL.

TmZ845

she looks like a little troll with a major simpsons overbite.girls have told me guys who go for very short woman generally have a penis size problem and feel they cant get a normal height/size woman off with the lil tool.

They are crayz!!

T.I.'s wife gets off - so did T.I. @ their last jailhouse visit

James

This one is the piece of garbage. Did you see her mug shot? Good Lord.

e33

haha, her chin is gone. Deeez-nutzzz

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments