Anne Hathaway -- I Wanna Be Like Depp

1/7/2011 3:15 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Here's upcoming Oscar co-host Anne Hathaway at JFK on Friday (left) -- and Johnny Depp back in 2009 (right).

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2
Both willingly wore these outfits.

We're just sayin'.

wasted days and wasted nights

I'm not liking this look on her one little bit. Not at all. But I still wanna marry her.

Jonathan

Johnny is wearing an iconic Tart "Arnel" frame from the oringinal Tart Optical Enterprises which by the way James Dean also wore the frame and I myself have purchased a few pairs myself. As to why they're comparing Anne's glasses to Johnny Depp's I'll never know perhaps they need glasses from Tart lol. www.tartoptical.com

Alan

Ann better go back to what's her name on T.V.

Jackie

So people try to look like the walking dead? Seriously you have to try to look that bad.

Posted at 9:01 AM on Jan 8, 2011 by BigmoneyBleezy

LMAO.....That was funny....

howard hughe no3

You can dress like yourt grandydaddy howard robard hughes JR or even say hi to yourt DNA father but untill you get grand dads DNA you`ll be as nameless as I`am.Do`nt mess yourself up trying to be like your grand father..be yourself not some repeters repeter

rachel

Come on..Bigmoneybleezy..face it,Johnny Depp can wear anything and he's still good looking!Look those photos..Johnny is gorgeous!!

Shayne

The guy that took these was wearing sweat pants that sagged showing his hairy plumbers crack and had mustard stains on the leg, a t-shirt that won't cover his gut and has coffee spilt down the front and you can smell him 20 feet away since he has spent the last 3 days in his SUV peeing in a beer bottle waiting to get these pictures. And we care what these people are wearing because???

fran

what is the fuss about this woman, Hollywood is desperate for decent actress'...now Johnny is great and actually can act, love his look but only he can pull it off

fran

Johnny Depp is the most versatile and talented actor of the 21st century hands down. No other actor have I seen has played more distinctly different characters, and keeps raising the bar on himself. He along with Tim Burton and his talented girlfriend/wife Helen Boham Carter(Dam, she is so sexy to me.) are the perfect triumverate of talent that make going to the movies, what movies were meant to be...the perfect getaway proving that reality T.V. will always sucks a$$, and will only appeal to the brain dead of society who keep these loser on the air, and that real movie making, story, and real dam talent still rules for those who actually have taste and demand quality entertainment. Yeah,I said it... reality shows suck a$$ juice:) Oh, by the way who is Ann Hathaway?

Posted at 9:10 AM on Jan 8, 2011 by I'dtagthat

very well put ....Hathaway is another hollywood wannabe , none of the new breed ,woman included have the staying power of Johnny Depp, thank you God....I hate stupid idiotic reality shows and the sooner america wakes up and sees themselves as the outside world sees them, they will start to get real again.

wangquan

Anne is a angel even though she wear anything.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2