Conrad Murray's Girlfriend -- Sweetest Taboo

1/8/2011 3:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After testifying at the preliminary hearing in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case, one of Dr. Conrad Murray's girlfriends, Sade Anding, arrived back in Texas last night.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Sade testified on Friday to being on the phone with Murray the day Jackson died -- when Murray suddenly disappeared from the call and she heard a commotion and then "coughing and voices."

Phone records indicated the call was made at 11:51 AM PT and Sade testified the call lasted five minutes. Murray didn't call 911 until 12:21 PM PT.

MJ is the Greatest of all

NOT hating!!!!!!!!!! TELLING the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS a transvestite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siggisis

Nicole Alvarez has a lousy memory. She doesn´t remember ANYTHIG! She doesn´t know when she got pregnant, she doesn´t know how much her apartment costs in rent per month. She is totally clueless. She is the weirdo here. What is she going to do when her sugar daddy loses his licence and goes to jail?

Barb.A.

Posted at 12:53 PM on Jan 8, 2011 by I'dtagthat, :-) well you must be a very unique fellow, not to many of them around anymore.

------------

I don't have anything against the lady from TX at least she told the truth. Nicole is trying to protect Murry. I don't hate her either but I am extremely disappointed in her.

HumanNature

Posted at 1:07 PM on Jan 8, 2011 by Siggisis

GREAT POST!!!

I WONDER DO NICOLE ALVAREZ REMEMBER THAT DR DEATH IS STILL MARRIED!!!!

SHE IS BEING PLAYED LIKE A "FLUTE"!!!

ONE BAD NOTE AT A TIME!!!!

HumanNature

susie

CHRISTMAS IS EVERYDAY!!!!

I HOPE THAT YOU ARE THANKFUL EACH AND EVERY DAY THAT JEHOVAH WAKE YOUR HATEFUL SELF UP!!!!

BESIDE, I'M NOT A JEHOVAH WITNESS BUT DO BELIEVE IN JEHOVAH (JAHWEH) WHICH IS GOD NAME!!!

JEHOVAH NAME IS IN THE BIBLE!!!!

TRY PICKING UP THE BIBLE TO CORRECTLY KNOW JEHOVAH NAME!!!

HumanNature

susie

I DON'T HATE YOU OR NICOLE ALVAREZ!!!!

JUST WANT NICOLE ALVAREZ TO GET A BACKBONE AND STAND UP AGAINST BEING PLAYED FOR A "FOOL" BY DR DEATH!!!

I HAVE GREAT RESPECT FOR STRONG, COURAGEOUS AND INDEPENDENT WOMEN ALL AROUND THE WORLD!!!!

PEACE

(( LOVE HUG ))

MiMi

You taken care of them Haterz today HN???

Barb.A.

We have to obey MiMi, at the same time, we must not disappoint Barb. A.

lol lol lol (mocking!)

Posted at 1:32 PM on Jan 8, 2011 by Dumb Ass MiMi
============================

Mock all you want but females like her give all all females a bad name.

Barb.A.

I DON'T HATE YOU OR NICOLE ALVAREZ!!!!

PEACE

(( LOVE HUG ))

Posted at 1:36 PM on Jan 8, 2011 by HumanNature
====================

I agree.

Unknown

Jermaine Jackson is allegedly stuck in Africa due to child support payments that have not been made. His VISA ran out while he was there and now he can not get back to U.S. Stay tuned for breaking story....

MiMi

susie Q,

I do not know what your problem is, but I was speaking to HumanNature. Unless you have changed your nic or recently morphed into a hater, my post had nothing to do with you.

Geez...

Fred G. Sanford

Is there ANYONE in this entire case that ISN'T ghetto trash..

@ #1 You sound like your the only Trash on here you racist twit.

Nikkimama

His Dumb ass was on the phone with her, she's average for a man with wife and kids. he was suppose to be monitoring Micheal. He has the audacity to walk around publicly trying to be seen. He should crawl in a hole and not come out!!! Micheal was obviously a drug addict, instead he should of tried to help him but he wanted to be affiliated with the lifestyle. Old fool, trying to get some young booty, is he American? send him back to the islands!!! The poor mistress probably feels guilty for being on the phone and I'm sure she heard what was going down. There is nothing ghetto about Micheal Jackson whoever made that comment is also dumb! He did not associate with a shady crowd and every person who could benefit from him did and still is doing so, every race! Money and fame has no color! I go to the same dermatologist for the past 20 yrs. I heard many things.

John

"This is only a show...Mike is fine!"

No, Mike is dead. And you're NOT fine if you think otherwise.

Cecilia

Murray was jealous of Michael's fame....he's walking around acting like he's some great star or something...begging for attention.

He's about as popular as OJ....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments