TMZ to Verizon Users: iPhone Us!

1/11/2011 12:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's official. Verizon Wireless announces at a press conference it will start selling a version of Apple's iPhone 4 next month!

Verizon iPhone Announcement

Problems with AT&T's service have scared off an untold number of potential iPhone users, but it's about to change.

Pre-orders of the Verizon iPhone will begin on February 3. The price will range from $200 to $300 with a 2-year contract.

iPhone us! Check out the TMZ App ... the price is FREE!!!!!

Annie

Verizon has the WORST customer service on the planet!

Rob

Version has the worst service. Take it from someone who was a customer for 10 years. Not reliable at all. Since then, I've used AT&T and rarely have encountered any problems.

Julienjuball1@msn.com

com on tmz, make an android app!

phonegirl

why would anyone want an iphone that won't be internet accessible while having a phone conversation?

Maui Girl

Hate to say, love Apple, but it's is the phone. Not AT & T. I have a LG very old phone, never have had dropped a call. Works in different countries (Mexico, Italy, France) with no problem. All my friends w/I phone-dropped calls. Bound to happen w/Verizion.

Mayu

I have a Droid 2 and I'll never go back. Droid forever!

Josh Seeden

I have AT&T and I have had NO problems what so ever. I have had all of the iPhones and loved them all. The issue Verizon is going to have is network overload and everybody is going to drop calls and not be able to use the internet on their devices and then there will be a lot of pissed off Verizon customers. It happened with AT&T on the launch of the first iPhone. And AT&T has a much better and solid network.

Also iPhone5 4G will lauch on AT&T this summer and Verizon once again will be behind...lol

steff

Dear Harvey Levin and TMZ staff,

Great,I love Apple and I'm agree that their custemer service is better!
And I like your Breaking News.
TMZ,you made me laugh,really...

I love you all.
Stefka

Matt

both bull**** i swear its just a guy holding on a radio tower with a satellite dish in his hand waving it around as fast as he can........... nuff said

lemoon

I'm glad to see our long national nightmare is now over. I hope everyone in NY and SF get Verizon iPhones and can quit complaining about AT&T.
And Verizon is well aware of what Android offers, yet here comes the iPhone, with no Verizon branding, no Verizon-installed crapware, no Verizon logo on the device. . .they didn't even get Jobs to visit. Verizon has apparently decided that selling iPhones is a better idea than giving away every other Android device.
But no 4g? Every Android phone coming out has been taking advantage of each network's 4g capabilities. This may hurt Apple. I mean... I wouldn't want to stick to a 3g phone for the next 18-20 months.
Hmm, maybe we could read some difference on iPhone 4 and 3GS from iFunia: http://www.ifunia.com/iphone-column/index.html

Hope the 4G newtwork launch soon!!!!!!!!!

kashif

The iPad is a tablet computer designed, developed and marketed by Apple primarily as a platform for audio-visual media including books, periodicals, movies, music, games, and web content.Now a days it is available at online shopping sites. One should use it.

manttr

http://referralsgenerator.com/ - Where Everything is Absolutely FREE!! Have as many iPhones as you like for FREE!!! Check it OUT!

jwoolman

Put me down as someone who also wants to be able to read the comments and browse old articles on my cell phone. I'm on Verizon (which works best in my area), now on a Palm Centro but am thinking about getting an iPhone. On my Centro (Palm OS 5), with the built-in browser I have no trouble reading comments on other sites, TMZ is the only one that is ornery with no comments option. Come on, TMZ! Your stories aren't much, the comments are the most interesting part...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2