Sarah Palin's Alleged Stalker -- She Texted Me First!

1/12/2011 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The teenager ordered to stay away from Sarah Palin -- or else -- wants the world to know he's innocent ... in fact, his dad tells TMZ, he'd never be in this stalker mess to begin with ... if Sarah hadn't texted him first.

0111_sarah_palin_TMZ_EX
It's the craziest story -- the father of 19-year-old Shawn Christy tells us it all started back in 2009 ... when his son began receiving "ominous" text messages from an unknown number.

According to Shawn's dad, the person sending the texts dropped several hints about her identity, including that she's from Alaska and works in politics ... and for some reason, Shawn believes the culprit was none other than the former governor of Alaska herself.

So why would Palin contact some random guy in Pennsylvania? Shawn's dad couldn't explain that part.

But Mr. Christy did tell us they alerted the FBI -- which didn't investigate Sarah, and instead turned on Shawn ... gathering evidence against him to secure a restraining order.

Shawn's dad tells us they've spent thousands fighting the protective order to no avail -- and have since been forced to declare bankruptcy.

Chicagoray

Sounds like a typical lefty family gone off the rails to me.

stella

Sarah Palin gives me worms. And if she's the best the Republicans can muster than the Democrats will be in power a long time. In fact, TMZ poster Ubelievable sounds a great deal like her. Or is it the same guy who wrote her latest video message about 'blood libel'? SP put down the gun and go read some books. You need to brush up on facts.

BellaItaly

I wouldn't dismiss the dad's comment outright. The Palins have allot of people in Wallisa afraid to speak up. Why would this teen want to go to AK? Think maybe quitter Palin is just trying to make an issue of something that isn't there.

mcm

just because I think Sarah Palin is batsh*t crazy..im gonna believe this guy..even tho I know its not true, I hate you Palin. A caribou should rape you

Cee Techs

Leave it to the FBI to believe a politician and not investigate her, afraid of what they might find.. that agents head would roll she is a fake and a trouble maker.. she was probably sexting or trolling for gents..

john

Hello,my name is john,i read your profile and i can sense the true greatness of life,will like to know more about you.....get back to me so that we can commnuicate......i will love to know more abut you....i have checked out profile and Taking a look at your Pictures and Personality from the site,i flnd you so interesting.you,are Extremely great and facinating,iwill love to know more about yuo,you check out my profile and tell me wat you think,you can aswell write me on my email (john.still43@yahoo.com).i wwill be waiting to hear from you soon..take care,john...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3