Amber Rose -- You Are Who Your Friends Are

1/12/2011 4:00 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Kanye West's ex Amber Rose showed up to a car dealership in L.A. on Tuesday with some chick who looked like her non-bleached blonde twin.

0112_amber_rose_FAme_launch
It's definitely a look.

CriticAl

They're hot IMO.

DrkAnjl

Physically attractive though they may be, when a woman masculinizes herself by rocking the bald look, it is usually for one of three reasons: 1) She's a fashion model; 2)She cares so little for men's opinion/preferences that she's a ballbuster and might as well be a lesbian or 3) She's a lesbian.

That being said, I think you'll see more and more of this baldy-look on women as a natural outgrowth of the devaluation of men and the prevailing female attitudes following the overshooting of the legitimate goals of feminism into the realm of mysANDRY.

JasonBR

A bald woman, hooray. I find it hilarious she thinks that is attractive. Shame on you Amber.

Action Jackson

Watcha' see D, Watcha see D! BALD HEAD HO'S!

robert h

Totally disagree. First, they are not completely bald. Second, they both have great facial features to pull this look off completely. Not many women can do that. And lastly, nothing to me is more sexier than a hot woman/women who can rock a look that suits her individual style. That typical blond or brunette, fake tit, bimbo look is boring, overused, and limiting in my book when scoping hotties. I'd tagthat(Amber) and her friend at the same and check out those other neatly shave areas I can't see in this photograph:)

Posted at 3:59 PM on Jan 12, 2011 by I'dtagthat

I don't know what you're looking at, but they have terrible facial features to pull this off, especially with that fugly puckering lip pose. I totally agree with your statement, if they do have great facial features, bald works great, but it's just not true for these two.

InformationTrafficker

Duckface?

TC

Oval Beach

Lesbianos...no doubt.

lhartwell

These ladies are not ugly, far from it.
Great skin, nice make-up, nice lips, groomed eyebrows. Please, we should all be so lucky.

And.....after seeing the Chris Rock doc, Good Hair, what these black ladies go thru for their hair.....I have a new found respect, leave them alone!

I think it refreshing to see them not caving to the perms and weaves. And if someday they want a change, they can get whatever they want. They will 'get in the chair' when they want to!

You go ladies. You both look great.

kdknick

They are beautiful...but why do they do that to their heads?

John

Nope, not attractive in the least. As Aerosmith sings, Lady looks like a dude...or something along those lines.

Lizz

Like really TMZ, who the f*ck is she anyway and WHO CARES what SHE is doing?! She's just some floozy ho Kanye was tappin'. She's a nobody. End of story!

D Wayne

I wonder if the drapes match the curtains? She is one hot bald chick!

CrabbyPatty

I don't know why she thinks she looks hot enough to pass for a chemo patient....

LA me

They aren't Lesbiens, she was with her boyfriend (not pictured). Saw them later in the evening...Amber's friend was drunk off her ass and puking in the Valet area at the Roosevelt Hotel. She was drunk off her ass and it wasn't a pretty picture. TMZ....you MISSED a great photo op!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments