Britney Spears' Weave -- Hold It Against Me

1/12/2011 9:40 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Her new hit song proves Britney Spears' music career is stronger than ever, but there is still something about Brit that is coming apart at the seams ... her weave.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
While making her way to a dance studio in Hollywood on Tuesday, the 29-year-old showed off the sorry state of her hair extensions.

Britney's hair still needs a conservatorship too.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

itstrue

She IS a mental patient.

ashley gray

UMMM...YOU WOULD THINK THAT WITH ALL THE MONEY SHES GOT SHE COULD AFFORD A GOOD HAIR STYLIST!!! BUT WHETHER HER HAIR LOOKS HORRIBLE OR NOT IM STILL A HUGE BRITNEY FAN :)

Vi

A friend of mine's ex-wife was her makeup and hair artist on tour. She said that Britney hasn't had long hair since before she went bald.....she's been trying to grow it back since then, but everything you see now is wigs and weaves.

Sue

This is the result of a person who was filled with pride. It is true that people with pride will fall. Now she is the laughing stock of Hollywood. I am sure even Lindsay Lohan laughs at Britney.

bla bla

GET A ****ING LIFE. GOOD LORD SHES ONLY BEEN BACK ON THE MARKET FOR 2 DAYS AND YOURE ALREADY RIPPING HER APART

Maximus

I would so hit that!

Sarah

britney is so great diva. I don't anything you've said about her. Luv U britney

elise

what happened to that crack heads hair?

Svengali-Anaconda

needs a back-up plan to toy manager!!!!!!

James

I would be ASHAMED to say that I were Britney's hairstylist, if I were he or she. Brit's rocked the short hair with success in the past, I could suggest giving it another try. In the meantime, if she or her image handlers INSIST she keep it long; get her a new hairstylist!! I know her daddy has her on a budget but damn!

Steven

She just came from dance rehearsal and she has 2 kids and she gets hounded for leaving the house for anything so why dont we give her a break. She looks a hell of a lot better than all of you white trash douches.

Jade

Are we sure this is a weave? I'm rocking a weave right now and my hair has never looked like that! It almost looked like it was zippered on or something... Granted I'm half Black and go to Black hair stylist who've been doing this since the early 90's. Maybe white people do it differently? Maybe she needs a new hair stylist? Or maybe she should just give up at this point....?

Ellen

As much as I love her, it does look preety bad!!!

karen

I have to believe she has no idea how to comb her hair. If I had her money I would have the
best wig made. I certainly would not go out of the house looking like that! Wow.

Lola

I think the shaved head was an improvement!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5