Lindsay Lohan Case -- Over and Out?

1/14/2011 7:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The lawyer for the woman who accused Lindsay Lohan of battering her says he's been told ... if his client submits a declaration to the D.A. stating she's not pursuing the case, the investigation will be dropped ... And she just submitted the declaration.

Lindsay Lohan Case
Dawn Holland, who has been fired from Betty Ford, says in the declaration -- obtained by TMZ -- "I do not desire Ms. Lohan prosecuted for the events of December 12, 2010," adding, "I will not answer any questions to any policing or prosecutorial agencies regarding the events of December 12, 2010."

Holland's lawyer, Keith Davidson, tells TMZ, the D.A.'s Office informed him today ... if such a declaration were filed, the case against Lindsay would be rejected.

The declaration follows an angry letter Davidson sent to the D.A., scolding prosecutors for trying to interview his client after she repeatedly told them she wanted nothing to do with the case.

The D.A.'s Office had no comment and says the matter is still under review.

Carvey

Charge Dawn Holland with filing a false police report and charge her for filing a false workermans compensation claim.

jill

@ Chip

she didn't sneak out. their curfew is 12am so how do you sneak out before the curfew? there is no reason to sneak out as she would be allowed to go out as long as she gets back before 12am.

Nicole

I would think just sneaking out of a court ordered rehab would be a violation

Posted at 4:25 PM on Jan 14, 2011 by Chip
__________________________________________________________________

This wasn't proper court ordered rehab. She went there voluntarily and the Judge ordered her to complete the 90 day program. She was there for 98 days and was 10 minutes late for her curfew 1 time and you think they are going to violate her ? Seriously?

Leevingsucks

Um Ernie? It's ridiculous not ridiculius.

jill

Ernie,

Why are you so worried about what this is costing that family? She's their family member to worry about and you don't give up on family.

worry about your own life cuz i think you should be worried.

ernie

@ Leevingsucks.... now there ya go ... attacking one's character when all else fails.

Bible thumber .... thanks for the compliment. Jesus Freak too. Love it .... thanks again.

ernie

@ jill - I am not worried about how much the Lohans have thrown at this troubled child. That is their business.

But to say the Lohans do not have money is a joke.

Do you think keeping a loved one out of jail is cheap??

Just start adding up how much they spent so far and that will tell you if they have money to pay off a BF former staffer.

Leevingsucks

Oh Ernie. It's bible thumper, not bible thumber.

ernie

@ Leevingsucks - whatever

Leevingsucks

Ernie, do you know the difference between facts and opinions?

jill

Ernie,

and who do you think earns the money in that family. that's right, Lindsay!

keep thinking anyone got paid off. Lindsay could have sued the crap out of Dawn for that TMZ video and still can. There is absolutely no reason for any Lohan to pay her off. Lindsay is actually in a far better position than Dawn is in this regard. it's dawn that can be fined $50,000 and a year in jail for breaking the HIPPA law if found she has done so. That would also give lindsay the leverage to sue her a$$.

Sorry but lindsay has the control in this, not dawn.

ernie

Keep dreaming, Jill ... cause you are way off on this one.

Payoff.
Payoff.
Payoff.

figure-it-out

Wow Ernie. I think you have been watching a little bit too much Pat Robertson and Billy Graham reruns buddy. 'Secular rehabs?' Uhhh...is this in contrast to all the Muslim, Buddhist, and Christian rehabs I see everywhere? Drinking can kill ya too buddy and Jesus' first mircale was turning water to wine. I wonder how many alcoholics at that wedding anyhow? 1 in 10 people are alcoholic and seeming he transformed enough of it to keep a whole wedding going...odds are Jesus enabled some drunks that night. Tough pill to swallow but work with it.

When I was a bonehead and heavy into my drinking I managed to get 5 DUI's. On my fourth DUI i did 13 days. When I got my 5th (while on probation for my fourth) I went to prison for 9 months. I had the money for a good attorney and I admit I deserve much harsher. Had my triel been on TV? That judge would of NEVER done that. Not only that but I went through ALOT more than Lilo and dont have a fraction of her money. Its VERY expensive but you dont have to be anywhere a millionaire to get through it.

Your idea that prison, probation, and jail "save lives." LOL...three people were killed in the 9 months in prison that would probably object to that claim. Also the recrimination rate hovers around 50%. Those people are people who calls themselve 'burn up.' They leave worse than when they came in. So granted YOUR LIFE while they are in there? BUT I assure its that much MORE at risk when that guy gets out. OF course dangerous people need to be put away but coming from a jaded Christian who (educated guess) has never been incarcerated you may want to stick with what ya know...which is demonizing people as a judgemental ignorant man with no credentials to back up what he is saying other than 'The Good Book.'

ernie

figure it out ...
Hey buddy... glad to hear you made it through prison.

Oh yes... prison did save your life.

I guess you didn't learn anything while in there.

The Good Book ??? Well ... if you have to attack .. might as well attack the Good Book.

Guess what? The Good Book was around long before you and will still be here long after you are gone. I suggest you take a look at it every so often while you still can.

ernie

WOW! "Figure it out" did nine whole months inside. Whew! Now that's doing some big time... buddy. I am impressed. Hope ya never have to go back ... but I am not too sure God is not done with you yet. Ya may have to re-visit that slammer again to learn what His true plan and purpose is for your life.

You have paid a big price for where you are at right now. However, there is more... and I pray God reveals what it is for you.

Wow ... nine months in stir. I am impressed.