Lorenzo and Donna D -- Campaigning for 'DWTS'

1/15/2011 10:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Some celebrities might try and play hard to get when it comes to trying to get a spot on the upcoming season of "Dancing With the Stars" -- Lorenzo Lamas and Donna D'Errico are not those celebs.

0115_lamas_video_tmz
As TMZ first reported, Lamas and D'Errico are both "in talks" to do "DWTS," but so far nothing is locked down. The "DWTS" website is taking viewer suggestions for who should make the cast ... and when he caught with them outside the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills yesterday, they each took turns lobbying to get on the show.

A little subtlety might work.

tanner

yummy the chance to see Lorenzo in tights dam i wanna see that he is so hot and still a stud after all these years,,,,

Sofonda Peters

ewwwhh he looks nasty!

brando carroll

I think they are just messing around and being funny. It's cute. OMG Donna is HOT!!! Can anyone say GORGEOUS? She for sure should be on DWTS this season. I like her sense of humor, too. I'm going to vote for her even though I think they probably already have deals in place and are just saying that people need to vote.

Barbara

I loved his mom and dad, and I think he is really a charmer. Just wish he had more taste when choosing women, at least marry someone with class like his mom. His latest bride to be looks like a good choice, but she is way too young. I would love to see him on DWTS.

Sandra

Please say it's not true!!!! This guy is not a star. He is a looser!!! I will not watch the show if they have the bad taste to hire him !!!!!!!!!

Mexica

What is Lorenzo now 80 years old? Must be, has been, don't wanna see him on DWTS thank you!

tanner

how dare people criticize this hot babe of a man...he is te one who made me realized i loved men and when i saw him on falcon crest in those tight speedo's wowwy

Jackie

Famous for what?...Btw...Dude eat something and keep your shirt on....aww!!

stu

me too tanner. lorenzo & patrick duffy...yay 1980's!!!
what ever happen to his recent reality show? seems it got axed faster than Haselhoff show.

tanner

Patrick Duffy yummy what about Lee Horsely(Matt Houston) or Micheal Nader (Dynasty) Kevin Dobson (Knots Landing) Marc Singer (V) dam i miss the 80's such hot closeted gay men

Blue Lake

He's disgusting.

Spooks

wow

Peta Vale

Piss em off please.

brando carroll

I am still in awe over Donna's hotness. Did you see her body when they started dancing? OMG her bod is seriously rockin. Stunning. Get her on the show so us guys can have a reason to tune in.

I don't see what you guys are saying about Lorenzo. I think he'd be good on the show, too.

Rose

I think he'd be good on the show. I would love to see him on DWTS.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments