Andy and Pee-wee:

I Know You Are, But What Am I?

1/16/2011 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Andy Samberg and Pee-wee Herman (aka Paul Reubens) were spotted leaving the NBC studios last night after their digital short aired on "Saturday Night Live."

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
No sign of Anderson Cooper.

Tellthetruth59

I had the misfortune of watching SNL last night. It was so PAINFULLY not funny - including this skit. They must all be high on something and it makes sense and seems humorous to them at the time. Seriously. WTF? It was sad, painful and embarrassing.

Razamataz

One of the reasons I threw my tv away.

Mallory

I got through maybe half of SNL last night. It was not funny at all and this digital short was incredibly stupid.

diogenes

I guess humor is subjective. I know I am not the targeted audience but just wasn't impressed.

John

Where is the funny part? That was brutal to watch. Sorry, SNL... keep trying.

bring back recent posts

I think Mad Tv is the best comedy anyways, I sure miss it!

Q

Were they heading to the obligatory and historically infamous after show Cast Party's, made famous by the drug and debauchery antics of nearly every previous Cast member of that cess pool show?

Punks all of them---shills, and left wing nutjobs galore..would bet none of them probably even have a relative that ever served this Country let alone one of them. Honoring Lorne Michaels at the Kennedy Center for a Lifetime Achievement Award? Would have been better suited giving it to Pee Wee Herman himself. Those unfunny dramatic theater majors masquerading as comedians on the show---to a person, every one of them talks of Lorne Michels as if he's a god on earth. Shows you how shallow those people are looking up to that Canadian crepp. Again, none of them as of late come from Comedy---working out on the road, earning their chops---they're nearly all song and dance people with Drama Majors in College being told and scripted to do comedy. Its pathetic. Its preaching and lecturing to audiences in a dry secret society kind of humor now---thanks Michels for the unfunniest show on TV these days. It was funny and touchy and ground breaking once, now its thrown together in a part time "I got mine" kind of approach. I dont know anyone who speaks highly of that show anymore.

chaz

Samberg is NOT funny and is almost NEVER funny. I walk out of the room when he comes on because there is a 90% chance his digital short is going to suck. By the way how is that total loser Jimmy Fallon still on? He was the most UNFUNNY loser ever. He was worse than Samberg. I miss the David spade, Norm MacDonald, Adam Sandler, Farley days of old. They were clever in their comedy. THE WRITING ON SNL these days SUCKS 90% of the time. Last week with Jim Carrey was an exception- that was a FUNNY show. Get rid of A@@-CLOWN SAMBERG.

Thomas

Well...I feel like the odd man out here, because I laughed at this video. It was funny to me, really funny. BTW I never watch SNL unless they have a host or musical act I really want to see.

Cheryl

OMG... hilarious!

thebenjsc

that chorus sure does sound familiar... hmmm

PopForBreakfast

uugghh, so lame, not funny at all. SNL hasn't been funny in a long time, I can't even watch it anymore.

Marsha

LOVED IT!!!! And I LOVE Pee-Wee !

Franc

Definitely the low point of a pretty good episode. I can't stand that creep.

serena west

That was the funniest thing ever!! Keep it coming pee wee and andy!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments