MJ Soundalike -- That's Not My Facebook Page!

1/16/2011 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The manager for Jason Malachi says Jason never posted on his Facebook page that he's the voice behind four songs on Michael Jackson's new album, adding Jason's the victim of Internet fraud.

0116_jason_malachi_ex
Thad Nauden tells TMZ someone hacked Jason's Facebook page, touting that he conspired to fool Sony, the Michael Jackson Estate and the public by secretly singing songs on the album, "Michael."

Nauden says Jason -- a Deputy Sheriff in Maryland -- wants everyone to know beyond a shadow of a doubt ... he did not sing a single note on the album.

UPDATE: Malachi posted to his MySpace page late last night, "I have NOT made any of those statements that the facebook hacker is posting!!!!!!"

iFart

Hahahaha....

Jason Malachi
Statement Part 2

When Michael passed away, people who called him wacko jacko and a "Molester", they started called him Sweet Michael and other "nice" names. How hypocritical, netherless, Michael is still breaking the news. So TMZ, you can eat a fat one. You have been exposed for what everyone knows you are, a POS.
2 minutes ago

Cilla

Looks like most people here do not understand how easy it is to hack a facebook-page. I've been hacked, and someone copied my profil from "Haters Association" - of course, founded by americans.

There are instructions, videos all over internett how to hack a facebook-site. Hacking is a problem on facebook, so hurry up to secure your page even more.

The socalled confession from Jason Malachi, looked like it was written by a drugged/drunk guy. All this drama, screaming and shouting. It's hillarious.

mj fan forever

WAS THIS POOR STUPID IDIOT LOSER INCAPABLE USELESS WHO TRIES TO GET NOTORIETY!!!!!! HE IS LYING!!!!! FOR HIS INFORMATION NO ONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD CAN NEVER CONFOUND HIM WITH MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!! THIS STUPID JASON IS ONLY A STUPID MICROBE IN THE WORLD!!!!!! HE TRIED TO FOOL PEOPLE IN 2007 AND FAILED (JUST LIKE NOW!!!!!!) BECAUSE EVERYONE IMMEDIATELY REALIZED HE WAS NOT MICHAEL JACKSON IN NO WAY AND NEVER WILL BE!!!!!!! IMBECILE STUPID CLOSE YOUR STUPID MOUTH!!!!!!

Steve

Oh, PLEASE. Jason's getting pathetic - and lying through his teeth again.

Jason's had a LONG history of lies:
1) He claimed Michael praised his work, which is most likely not true.
2) He claimed he worked with Michael, which is most certainly not true.
3) He claimed to be signed with Universal Records, even claiming they were releasing his music - when he actually puts out his music under the supposed 'Jason Malachi Records.'

This is the lamest cop-out I've ever seen... terrible pun not intended.

YOUDONTNEEDTONOWHO

OBviously hes saying a hacker is in his account because he realized tht he just spilled the beans on a giant company and realized tht hes in trouble

john

tell me why does jason malachais official site lead to that specific facebook.
something seems to be a bit fishy here.
he could be lying about it not being his "real" facebook

MIDNIGHT TOKER

okay it was my voice on all of wackos albumns..I confess

JLa

hahah I knew that was b.c hey maybe someone from TMZ posted that stupid comment!!

Vincenzo

Hi! I'm italian!
Jason Malachi not sing on "Michael" and another song! Ok? The Style of Michael Jackson he feels it is useless to distort! It is useless to post "news " that are just unnecessary scandal, "especially useless".

Michael I Love You :)

tis_ruthy

How many more lies do WE, WE, WEEEEE, the innocent MJ fans have to endure! Not a day goes by where I don't think of chocolate whilst singing "Breaking News", desperately hoping that it's not a soundalike!

Forget Malachi, Sony has a lot to answer for, world poverty, earthquakes, obscene amounts of business a***en, the lot. I thought this cd was produced by MJJ productions...isn't that owned by Michael Jackson( said in the same tone of voice as "Breaking News")

These "stories" on TMZ are not that credible are they, yet it was TMZ who first reported the death of the worlds most loved icon...makes me wonder if there is any truth in any of this. Today I shall believe he is alive.

Michelle

To me it doesn't matter who wrote the words I believe that Jason Malachi sang three of the songs that was mentioned in the post...The only red flag for me was the song "Stay" which is not on the Michael album. I sat and compared the song How I Do and Critical with Keep Your Head Up, Hollywood and Monster. Folks to my dismay they all sounded exactly alike! Those are not completely MJ, the other songs on the Album are authentially Michael.

Let me give you a theory on what I think happened. First Michael went into the studio years ago and layed down some very raw tracks, bits and pieces that were either going to be finished later or just left to keep as ideas for other songs. When he passed June 25th (RIP) everyone was in shock which Sony saw as a golden opportunity. They knew about Jason Malachi and with everyone grieving it was easy to manipulate people because they were vulnerable. So they went to whoever had rights to these tracks flashed alot of money and ran with it. They brought Jason secretly into a studio had him finish the tracks, then the engineers took the bits and pieces of Mj's voice and added to Jason's vocals and mixed them all together. As for the rest of the songs that are MJ's vocals. Those songs were probably already finished with the exception of a few tweaks here and there so the engineers polished them up and then Sony marketed the album and it sold.

I got the album as a gift and even though it may not be 100% MJ I still love it. I know many of my fellow die hard fans will disagree and say it's all MJ on the album but that's ok you have every right to think what you want because bottom line is none of us know for sure there are people who know but are never going to tell so everyone just do whatever you are going to do when it comes to this album your either gonna love it or hate it but either way it's all a matter of opinion. Thanks everyone. L.O.V.E. for Michael. Rest in Peace miss you much. Michelle

HumanNature

TMZ IS SPREADING MORE LIES LIKE THE PLAGUE TO HELP DR DEATH DEFENSE!!!!

TMZ IS TOTALLY AGAINST MICHAEL JACKSON