Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez

Makeout Mansion

1/17/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's death threat-inducing makeout session in the Caribbean last week took place in a GINORMOUS 9,000 square-foot mansion overlooking the ocean ... and we got pics!!!

Justin Bieber Mansion House
The Akasha villa in St. Lucia has more than a lot of Bieber history -- it's also got a giant pool with a swim-up outdoor kitchen, a huge game room, an elevator, 4,000 square feet of additional outdoor living space ... and a full staff including an on-call concierge.

It don't come cheap either -- place rents for $3,000 a night.

Rebekah

THT DUMB SLUT. I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE JUSTIN BIEBER BUT I HAVE TO SAY,,HES A BITCH I SAW A PIC OF HIM GRABBIN HER ASS,, 16-18 DIFFERENCE!

justin

hi people stop fighting selena and i arent goin out

P.S. this is jutin beiber

justin

justin beiber and selena should both stop there carrers becouse two popstars should not be togeather becouse they will be fighting over who is more talented and they are both just stupid not popstars or talented and most girls might think justin beiber is hot , but justin is 16 and selena is 18 and they are two years apart so they should break up becouse i wanna go out wit selena

justin hater

who like that dumb boy anyway he is so g*y everyone thinks he is.

Emily

They broke up along time ago if urgonna spread rumors get ur facts right serously people he even said hes way over selena he said yesterday on jay leno

david b conway

dear web site , hi my name is david conway , and my comments to the haters im on there side and i just do,nt care just about the pepole that likes to definding just for them and they should shut up, love david b conway

Brandon

this is rong for them to have a child.why would we need to know about there love life?

alexis

hey

jasmine

dddd

tiemi bieber

if I catch you I'll kill your mother****er is raping the Justin Bieber looks ridiculous his old size

MeganLafuente

hey justin beber and selena gomez i just whant to start off saying that i dont know selena if u remeber me im tori la fuente i saw u in real life at a disney fashon show i was one of the fashon modles little sister and i dint get to say anything on the micerpohne so that was the comenet i wanted to say to u selena wright back plez sooooooo ya here one for justin beber i just love u so much man i wish i could meet u one day i had a quiton i would love to go see one of ur conserts when its your next consurt can u give me 5 tikets plez im beiging u u can come to my house and give me them or u can mail them to my house onece u wright back i will give u my adrees thanks love ya guys love tori la fuente

Abby

If they're happy, why try and ruin that? As muchhhhhh as i wished i was selena right there, they're perfectt(: so leave them aloneee , they wantt to live they're lives too.

jaky

selena you rock

Giovanni

screw them both !

tarnesha

wow i totally hate justin bieber hahaha just jj i really do love justin to tell you the truth i am like his #1 fane and selena omg dont get me started with selena i love her somuch that i had to go to selenas concerts and justins i went to three so far justin is really cute gota at ment and i love both of ya and nothing would never come between me and you both please email me if wanna my email is tarnesha_p@yahoo.com please do so if wanna bye love you both

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3