Sandra Bullock

I'm NOT Dating Ryan Reynolds

1/17/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra Bullock went rumor-killing at the "Golden Globes" last night -- telling "Today" that she's saying she and Ryan Reynolds have NOT engaged in any boot-knocking ... ever.

0117_sandra_bullock_video_nbc

Bullock told Al Roker, "He's not my lover, he's just an amazing friend I've had for ten years ... I don't get his lovin' after dark."

... and millions of people rejoiced.

Wishes

Her hairstyle is absolutely dreadful - very unflattering!!

HarlotO'Hara

lol...she handled that well!

Rhonda

Too bad. He is gorgeous

Emm

Not openly yet, anyway...

By summer time the pics will be out of the three of them at the beach somewhere, acting like the perfect family.

HarlotO'Hara

lol - emm, you sure have your panties in a tight wad. every thread you post on you're b*tching.

somebody pee in your cheerios?

wasted days and wasted nights

Sandra should know that long bangs are a younger woman's game.

Mark S. King

Well, they're not dating anymore, that's for sure. after Sandra became the WORST DISASTER of the Golden Globes (Helena Bodham Carter always looks like that, she doesn't count). From her horrific hair to her dowdy dress, Sandra was a wreck. Rumor has it the awful hair was covering a face healing from getting work done. Just a fright!

Mark
MyFabulousDisease.com

HarlotO'Hara

Mark, rein in your jealousy.

Viv

lol like shes really gonna admitt to that on camera... Ryan is technicaaly still married. Sandra and Ryan are both very private people so if their friendship has evolved into a romance they're not gonna volunteer that information. They're very secure people they dont need to advertise their relationship.
I think they would make a great couple, they have chemistry & are friends a great combination to start a romance. Lets wait a few months and see what happens.

Trevis

Too bad for him...SHE'S gorgeous!! Haha..

unicorn queef

I call bull****!

Wiley

He's exactly the kind of guy she's attracted to and a step up from JJ. However, I'm not sure Sandra really likes men. She's just wanting a baby daddy because her clock is almost done ticking. It won't last long anyways because there's something about her that drives all the men away.

hiettes carroll

yeah she'll deny until they confirm they're expecting the first baby.

Craig

I don't know why I'm so surprised by the idiotic comments here. First of all - so bangs don't suit her. Doesn't change the fact that she is AWESOME. Second, it took her a long time to get married. I've seen her in interviews say that she had trust issues. After what JJ did to her, I'd venture a guess that those trust issues are now pretty much solidified. And she doesn't need a husband to take care of Louis - seems to me she's doing a pretty great job on her own.

Oprah

"...and millions of people rejoiced." Why?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments