Sandra Bullock

I'm NOT Dating Ryan Reynolds

1/17/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra Bullock went rumor-killing at the "Golden Globes" last night -- telling "Today" that she's saying she and Ryan Reynolds have NOT engaged in any boot-knocking ... ever.

0117_sandra_bullock_video_nbc

Bullock told Al Roker, "He's not my lover, he's just an amazing friend I've had for ten years ... I don't get his lovin' after dark."

... and millions of people rejoiced.

Tori_B.

Sandra is very bohemian now...hmmmm...ok.

The bangs would have looked perfect if they were alittle shorter.

Lori

Um...what's with the bangs...is she trying to look like the skank with the tats so Jessie will take a second look? YIKES...I hope those were fake bangs.

THIN LIZZY

I love my Sandra, but she's lying. Can't blame her, she needs the privacy to see if it's going anywhere.

cherries

she appears to be covering something up there lol. I have been a sandra fan since speed I loved her in miss congeniality and forces of nature. I grew up but she didn't lol she continued to pass up good work for stupid stuff like miss congeniality 2.

she has had WAY to much work done and it's taking away from her natural beauty at first she just looked "smooth" but now she's reaching over done territory

butch

Funny since she was spotted in Downtown Austin at her restaurant Bess on New Years Eve with Ryan Reynolds..........

Svengali-Anaconda

I "Would" hook up with sandra anytime!!!!!

Sheri

Why NOT Sandy, life is too short. Don't be wasting your time.

Raymond Lopez

I have to confess that I have a terrible crush on Sandra Bullock. Although I think she is a beautiful lady what really captivates are her comedic talents. She can deliver such great comic lines with such perfect timing and precision that she causes me to break out in gales of laughter.

She delivered one zinger with such perfect timing and skill that I nearly choked on my orange juice and was coughing and laughing at the same time. I am sure that if I had died the coroner would rule my death as either "death by misadventure" or "death by giggles". Frankly I think that passing over while you are laughing hysterically is a great way to go.

Sandra Bullock is going to have a long and wonderful career because she is an interesting woman with marvelous comedic talents. She brings joy into many lives and I am going to enjoy every one of her performances that I can see.

Sandra thank you for all the joy and laughter you have brought into my life. May you have as much joy and happiness as your talents have given everyone else.

ccaponetto

I think the new bangs/hair style is an affirmation of the fact she wanted to change her image ..... and she has. No longer the girl next door that all women can relate to, Ms. Bullock appears to have become very private and that is to be expected in the aftermath of a great tragedy that she handled with class and utmost skill -- that is to be admired amidst her sorrow at what happened. She also does not want her son to be in the midst of such media stress that she had. Wish her luck......

Emmie

If you can remember Sandra Bullock was the ONLY star I know that gave 1 MILLION dollars to help the people in La. when the hurricane hit. She has a heart and acts more like a human being than any star I have ever heard of in my lifetime. So you don't like her bangs...get over it. Maybe she is just tired of trying to please anybody else.

sally

I love her hair, bangs for a change looks great on her but then anything she does to herself looks great. What a lady!

chezza

ok, ok, from the comments i've read everyone's a little split on the interview. Guys i know she's not exactly rocking the bangs look but jeez! who cares?!?! She certainly doesnt! If i were an award winning actress who's just been through a mountain of problems, bad hair day would be very low on my list.
Also i think that she and Ryan would go good together. They've both come out of marriages that OBVIOUSLY didn't work, they're both attractive people and they're both available! If your reading this Sandar or ryan.... I say go for it!You need eachother more than you guys think ;)

Donald W. Leo

I seriously question why anybody would think Sandra is not telling the truth about her relationship with Ryan Reynolds. She might want to keep it a secret if she were dating Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen or Nick Nolte (Just kidding Sandra), but she has no reason to lie about Ryan. His divorce from Scarlet may not be final, but ever since Sandra and Scarlet sucked face on the MTV Awards last year, I doubt that there is any secret between the three (3) of them. Besides, Scarlet and Ryan probably have an air tight pre-nup to protect their respective fortunes.

sylvia

I Think they sure day because they make a cute couple. I think he look better than jesse.

carolyn schrader

ryan reynolds and sandra bullock makes a cute couple. i thought they would get married.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3