O-Town Reunites ... Minus One Key Member

1/18/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just when you were thinking, "Hey, whatever happened to those guys from O-Town??" -- TMZ has learned 4 out of 5 band members have reunited ... and they've already begun to record new music!

0117_o_town_ex_getty
Sources close to the band tell TMZ ... Erik-Michael, Dan, Trevor and Jacob are back in the studio ... sans one member who just didn't feel like getting the band back together -- Ashley Parker-Angel.

We're told the guys -- who were all plucked out of obscurity on the very first "Making the Band" in 2000 -- have been kicking around the idea of a reunion for a while ... and have spent almost a year trying to get Ashley on board.

But a few weeks ago -- when it became clear Ashley wasn't going to change his mind -- the guys decided to officially move forward without him ... and are now trying to work out some tour dates.

They want it all ... or nothing at all.

0117_otown_footer_v2

LOVE 2 BE LICKED!

Their new song is called "Willy Likes It In The Chocolate Factory"!!!!!

JLS

WHO? Never heard of any of them OR O-Town. 2000 was a very long time ago.

Good grief, who cares?

rhode

O-Town O-No! The boy bands are on the 0-ttack. New Kids, Backstreet Boys....Please not N*sync (Even though I recently saw Joey Fatone at a Star Wars convention promoting Robot Chicken)

LOVE 2 BE LICKED!

For Halloween 2 of the band members dressed up as "Buttman and Throbbin"

LOVE 2 BE LICKED!

This bands favorite movie is "Edward Penishands"....

Ozzie X

Just when I thought this boy band was in the farthest reaches of my memory, leave it to TMZ to bring the blairing reminder of their existence. I agree though the blonde guy made the band the others were just fillers.

Brian

It is amazing all the trash talking going on and why? Just because they want to get back together and entertain ungrateful people like you? Stop hating on them. If you don't like them, so be it. Don't come in here making all sorts of negative jokes about that sexual orientation. O-Town is a good group and they still have a lot of fans. I think it is great. I think most the people in here who bash on celebrities are losers themselves and know they will never amount to anything. To try and hide their embarrassment, they bash on anyone who made it. My message to all the haters is this, if you truly think O-Town is a "joke" and "nobody should care", then why are you here making comments? I don't know about you, but if I really don't care about something, I won't take time out of my day to log onto a website and type a comment. By typing a comment, it actually means you do care and that you are jealous.

Jackie

I guess such bands don't reach in Europe..cause i have never heard of them.

mandy

Cool, they have some good music. I still have them on my ipod. Actually my brothers listen to some of their sad, slow, emo, breakup stuff. lol.

RealityBites

Yeah, like Ashley has such a big career going himself LOL

Ugh

They look like the Imagination Movers...just sayin'

wendy

Hey Brian on comment number #7...I could not have said it any better....Haters, who say they dont care...but are here reading and spending there time with there mean comments...

Darla

O-Town's trying to ride the New Kids On The Block reunion success wave like the Backstreet Boys are by hooking up with New Kids. More power to them...but I don't think O-Town was in the spotlight long enough 1st time round for this go to be a success.

Bubbles The Chimp

That photo looks like a usual terrible Disney Channel programme.

b

#7 Brian you obviously a fudge packer. I don't know who o town is but I do know that "boy bands" fans are young girls. What is your deal?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments