Steven Tyler

I'm Still Jenny From

the Block

1/18/2011 9:40 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Here's new "American Idol" judge Steven Tyler in NYC on Monday (left) -- and fellow new "A.I." star Jennifer Lopez back in 2007 (right).

0118_jlo_tyler_v2

So pretty.

We're just sayin'.

LAMusicPhotographer

Steven Tyler is the "Dude That Looks Like A Lady." But always a huge AS and ST fan. Look however the F he wants to.

Jackie

I bet "dude like a lady"was about him..lol...He must be born in a wrong body, but he don't want to disappoint his fans by going under surgery or is he a cross-dresser?!

twilightmom

Steven Tyler is a rockstar people. They're all eccentric and Steven has always had a flair for dressing. Its not ctoss-dressing, guys wear scarves all the time now.
Something Tyler is NOT, is a gay man or a cross-dresser. He's just always been known to stand out in a crowd.
As for AI, I've always loved the show. But, without Simon (that sexy beast! Lol) I'm not so sure how its going to be. I'll tune in, wait til the actual top 12 start competing and see how the show is. But...I"ll sure miss Simon! {o:

moe

Steven kind of looks like Janice ****inson!

Fallopia Lopez

Terribly uncool sunglasses. When did he become a mom?

LetsRumba

A tranny with attitude. The entertainment corporations sure know how to shove this crap down our throats. Before, this loser could only have found work in the circus or a carnival. Just don't turn this crap on and don't use the sponsors.

camaguey

The pictures you show above...you gotta help us here a little. Which one is Tyler?

Mee

Are they ladies who do lunch ??

Anonymous

I will record American Idol on my DVR (digital video recorder) tomorrow night and I will watch American Idol Thursday night to watch Jennifer Lopez and Aerosmith's Steven Tyler on TV. From George William Gockel.

randy

i have been watching idol for 10 seasons, j-lo is the best i've seen. idol should be proud to have her, she is a very talented lady, but most of all this woman has compassion, grace, and a loving heart that is real. she went to the top of the list of people i would have the honor to meet. GREAT JOB JENNIFER!! dog and steven you are alright in my book to.

Susan

Steven Tyler is FANTASTIC and for the first time I like Jennifer, she's doing a great job. Idol is so much fun to watch!!!!

debra head

Steven Tyler is no drag queen or has ever looked anything like a cross-dresser you fools you fools. Rock Star to the Core you wish you got the KiTTY he gets.When your down on the muffin which he could have anytime anywhere. Steven your Delighful, delicious, delovely Keep on rockin good lookin

Darth

"j. Lo is the bomb, but for goodness sakes please tell this talentless lil fool to go eat a cheeseburger and retire, he was NEVER a force in any world.

Posted at 8:30 AM on Jan 18, 2011 by artie help"

Are you on crack? Aerosmith is the most successful and longest tenured rock band ever. J-Lo, in regards to music, is so beyond sub-par compared to Steven Tyler. Yes she is VERY talented, but she was a way better dancer and actress than she was musician.

Rhonda

I adore Steven Tyler. He's a rock genius. He and Jennifer are doing a great job judging this year. Neither is mean and they have helpful criticisms to offer. None of that stupid "I don't get it" stuff Simon used to dole out.

R Coop

Im not too familar of anyone your talking about. I have heard of J.Lo, which one of the pictures above is her ?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments