Sarah Palin -- My Stalker Is VERY Dangerous

1/19/2011 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin believes her stalker still poses a very serious threat ... and now she's begging a judge to NOT lift the restraining order against him because she's afraid he'll attack her family.

0109_sarah_palin_tmz_ex_2

Sarah just filed new legal documents in Alaska ... in which she explains how she and her BFF Kristan Cole are "fearful" of what could happen if Shawn Christy is allowed to travel to Alaska ... as he claims he intends to do in the near future.

The papers were filed in response to Christy's recent attempts to dissolve the restraining order that was placed against him in October after several "threatening messages" geared towards Sarah surfaced online.

Now, Sarah claims she is still scared -- insisting Christy has continued to demonstrate "menacing behavior" and "poses a risk of serious physical harm or injury to Ms. Cole and the Palins."

As we previously reported, Christy -- who lives in Pennsylvania --  believes Sarah randomly began to send him "ominous" text messages last year ... despite the fact they've never met.

The judge is expected to make a ruling on the matter in the next few days.

GEL

Her stalker can't possibly be any more dangerous than she is.

Milton

"MEHHH, I SAY LET THE DUDE LOOSE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. LET'S DEAL WITH THE CARCASSES LATER ---- AFTER THE FACT LIKE IN TUCSON, AZ."

Posted at 5:44 AM on Jan 19, 2011 by Truth

Could you be a bigger idiot??

Ginger

# 5 - you are scary. I thought the angry rhetoric was from conservatives. And I don't for a second believe you are from Alaska.

Sarah is a novelty. She is smart, pretty, strong and everything most women wish they were. She scares the pants off of the weak and light minded.

TMZ - I thought posting vicious, dangerous language about harming another human was not to be tolerated anymore. So is it just against the rules for conservatives to speak strongly and it's okay to let lefty liberals write vile, violent posts about someone?

Originalkat

Why would a gun handler like Sarah who kills large animals be afraid of a teenager who lives far away? Get real! Also if the first restraining order was done in October how come we never heard about it until a few days after the AZ shooting? She just likes to stay in the news. It will be interesting if the text messages are presented and proven if she really did message him first or not.

geowhiz

Go back to Alaska and spit out another couple of retards.

Home Skillet

Posted at 6:20 AM on Jan 19, 2011 by Ginger
-----------------------------------------------------

Ginger - you are living in your own little dreamworld. Why don't you hop on over to your motherstation, www.FoxNews.com, and take a look at the comment boards there - THEN tell me that the conservatives aren't attacking the liberals. Honestly, woman, pull your head out of your ass.

As for your assessment of Palin, she has you right where she wants. Smart? At what - the alphabet? Pretty? I used to think she was somewhat attractive. Now, all I see if a phoney figurehead regurgitating that which her handlers have spoon-fed her. Because of how she scams her flock of devotees, she is ugly personified. And, strong? Again - at what? At passing around bull****, I'll give you that one. But, for Christ's sake, think for yourself and stop lapping it up like a good little sheep.

You Palin supporters are as off your rockers as the dude ALLEGEDLY going after her (which, I don't buy for one second - it's all more face time for her and her legion of idiots.)

Johnbrnc

Well Sarah... this is what happens when you're a publicity piglet who's notoriety at least partially stems from your penchant for making outrageously partisan comments. Booo Hooo, cry me a river! You brought this on yourself and your family because you are incapable of the clear, rational thinking necessary to understand the ramifications of what comes out of your big fat mouth.

Binah

Let me get this straight. Sarah Palin, who wants less government, wants the government to stop someone from entering the STATE of Alaska. Not a restraining order to just remain 300 yards away like everyone else in the country gets, but not allowed to even enter the state of Alaska. Alaska is the largest state in the Union, twice the size of Texas, and she wants him barred from entering the state. Does no one else see anything wrong with this?

Home Skillet

Posted at 6:42 AM on Jan 19, 2011 by Binah
--------------------------------------------------

Yeah - it's called "Palinese". It's her own, double-sided language she speaks. "I'm just a regular citizen, I don't even hold a political office ... " yet, "I need the full protection of the government because, c'mon, I'm Sarah Palin!" And, another familiar refrain, "I am all for guns ... except for when I actually have to shoot one. Then I need lotsa helpers. So, I need another helper because this bad man thinks I'm worth anyone's time or spit."

It's a VERY early language to learn. Just say something, then say the exact office and - look at you! You're a pro at Palinese!

T. Bag Jones

Dear Shawn,

I would like to pay for your trip to Alaska, first class. I will also pay for your rental car, lodging, meals, all weapons and ammunition. Godspeed young man, Godspeed.

Bubbles The Chimp

What comes around goes around, Stupid Idiot Media-Wh*re.
Enjoy the karma. "Don't Retreat, ReTARD"

dsh

the picture of SARA PALIN you chose says alot of the way u think of her and the way u want us to think of her?
Kinda immature ...ya think? You already hoodwinked the naive into voting for an inexperienced incompetent tax monger!
Just REPORT please!!!

P.S. TAX and SPEND ain't CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!

Home Skillet

Just REPORT please!!!

P.S. TAX and SPEND ain't CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------

HARVEY - the picture you chose of Palin is AWESOME! Priceless! Hilarious and oh-so-accurate, considering that's reflective of the mentality she walks around with day-in and day-out! Keep up the great work, Harvey! Expose this LIAR and PHONEY for who she is!

b.mclane

#15.karen lee: You are an ignorant propagandist. What would this nation be if people who disagree with another's political view thought it ok to kill that politician??? You are a simple fool. BTW: check out any real gun website.Those are not bull's-eyes. Just cause Harvey calls them that doesn't make it true. And the same symbols are used in Democrat websites. We already know Loughner was a committed Socialists and hated Bush, never listened to talk radio and was not a Republican. He had wriiten death letters to this Congresswoman and others for years. Palin is your new scapegoat just like fools like you used to blame Bush if your porridge arrived cold. PPL like you should not be allowed to vote you are too mentally unbalanced.

dsh

NO MORE SMART PRESIDENTS like obummer the inexperienced bozo!!
Give me another dumb one like W. when things were good! Go SARA
someone who knows what it like to do it on yuor own.
NEWSFLASH! smaller gov=smaller taxes!...if you have a job more than min wage this will affect you!

DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID!