« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady -- The Cold, Bitter Reality

1/19/2011 1:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Instead of getting ready for this weekend's AFC championship game ... Tom Brady trekked through a snowstorm in Boston yesterday so he could hang out in his multi-million dollar pad ... with his supermodel wife ... and eat really expensive food.

media_removed_tmz

What a loser, right?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Austin

this guy is a terrible writer. he just lost a playoff game give him a break

Tony Bowler

I am SO glad Pats lost!! Brady is SOOOOOO overrated it makes me sick. go cry to you girl and cut your ridiculas hair...

Tinalouise

Tom is and always will be #1 in my book no matter what!! He is hot, sexy, tall, beautiful, perfect. All of the haters are just jealous because they don't look like him, aren't as athletic as he is, aren't as intelligent as he is and will never be married to a super model like he is. He is a perfect specimen of a man..you should all be jealous and I am sure you are.

mrspatrickcampbell

Tom has 'tinymeat-face'.

Discuss!

Cooper

Loved watching the Jets pound the Pats....Steeler Nation is looking forward to an honest to goodness football game with the Jets - no trash talk - just good football!!

tippy katz

Why doesn't anyone talk trash about Hines Ward? I didn't even know who he was, but I saw some interview where he was wearing a fur coat. looking like Kanye's ex-girlfriend, talking like some simpy punk. So I googled "hines ward bitch" and sure enough, it pops up that this ass is the dirtiest player in the NFL.
Tom Brady's ok, he just had a bad game. Give him a break. Being in Boston in January with nothing to do is punishment enough for blowing the game.

JLS

I thought he was a female when I first saw the pic! This man is so revolting. From the girlie hair to the blank arrogant stare in every photo-it's all repulsive.

If he wasn't a successful athlete, nobody would think he's much of anything.

yak2664

That's Tom Brady? At first glance I thought it was Johnny Depp in his Willy Wonka wig! Get a haircut already Tom!

JJ13

Uh Mack - Brady has won 3, not 4 super bowls

Greg

As a miserable Bengals fan it has been my lifes work to go against anything Steeler related, but this weekend I will cheer on Ben and Company because the Jets are the worst of the worst. There has never existed a more pathetic bunch of loud mouthed losers than the current Jets team. I will laugh and cheer as the Steelers dismantle you. NYC is a big dirty cestpool and the Jets are what gets scraped off of the bottom.

Marc

People seriously need to stop talking sh**. The pats did an amazing job during the season, lost players, gained players, needed to change their whole strategy on the game. The team was filled with practically rookies. Yes they lost to the jets but who doesn't have a bad day. His comments are always about his team, and doesn't waste time talking **** about others. Everyone should learn from that.

Winner

Tom Brady = MVP

Hisjules

test

wtf?

He really needs to cut his hair. He looks ridiculous. I hate that he looked like the same Brady from last year's one and done playoff game. But I still heart him. :)

radicalred

Yeah, Tom Brady is the MVP ... Most Vain and Pathetic. His horse-face wife must not be satisfying him -- he's got the pu.ss of a frustrated teenaged boy who can't get laid.

Brady -- get a haircut. You look like Bret Michaels with that bad 'do.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments