The Real White Chicks of Beverly Hills?

1/21/2011 5:30 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Here are "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" stars Adrienne Maloof and Taylor Armstrong in NYC on Thursday (left) -- and Shawn and Marlon Wayans in the 2004 movie "White Chicks" (right).

0121_white_chicks
At least two of them are not natural blondes.

We're just sayin'.

Ace

Now where is that "Who'd you rather" poll...

Rachel Rothechild

What's scary is the Wayans look better.

me

shawn and marlon are the cutest in these they pulled that movie off perfectly. and i have no idea who the other two are

Alexa

Love Adrienne's gold extensions. Taylor's lips look like a toilet plunger that met up with a trout.

Rayna

Taylor acts and looks like a cartoon character. all I see when she's on is those rubber lips. Her husband could do so much better. Kyle is a mean nasty bitch. If I were her sister i'd never speak to her again.

Alexa

Taylor [ TROUT LIPS ], pushed Kim Richards over the edge on the finale last week. Started a horrible fight with her [ SHE HAS BEEN KNOWN TO THREATEN KIM ] which led to Kim checking into rehab. TROUT LIPS IS A GOLD DIGGER THAT SEEKS SUGAR DADDYS.

whichway

LOL they look exactly the same WOW go white girls

dreamy

Taylor needs help .. she's a underhanded, backstabbing biatch ..
join reality, Taylor! I think she's behind all the drama. She stirs up the crap and sits back all angelic like.. feigning innocence. Case in point .. her instigating the blow up with Kim on last week's show.. that was allll Taylor!..

Dump the money grubbing biatch off next season .. she's boring!

JAN

OK, NOW THIS IS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bet the marlon brothers are a million times more interesting that these two.

MiMiof2

Taylor is a true phoney! She says a 'Domestic Abuse Charity' is one of the most important things in her life....that's just fine, BUT, she has shown HER true colors on the show. She is a very angry individual! That comment she made to Kim of "I'm gonna take you out back and pull some Oklahoma on your ass"! Well, well, well, then the coy remark to Kim while on the reunion show w/Andy Cohen, Kim was right when she said, "Taylor, for a woman who seems to be against physical violence, you sure went to that stage quickly"! Taylor did her UTMOST to change the subject, but it didn't work for me. She definitely has a tendency to harbor anger and then explode.

I just watched a clip on YouTube w/Taylor and Faye Resnick, where Taylor is obviously out partying and totall under the influence of something~

MiMiof2

TAYLOR, you've obviously have BIG problems in your life and marriage! Does the 'Beverly Hills Lifestyle'mean that much to you? For heaven's sake, think about it! You seem totally miserable in your marriage ~ Russell seems to be down to earth and a hard worker, who obviously loves you and your daughter Kennedy! Take inventory of your life, your TRUE feelings and THINK about all you have! Most people would die for one-half of what you have. GREED is NOT a good thing - it will kill you!

TAYLOR, take a minute and THINK about the $60...K birthday party for Kennedy! (which was YOUR party)! THINK about how many starving children you COULD HAVE blessed with food and a warm shelter! Regardless of how much money you have, please, do something of value with it - HELP SOMEONE who is less fortunate.

LISA & ADRIENNE - You are the sweetest, nicest & most wise of the entire group. I know in my heart you are grateful for what you have and I'm ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE, that you BOTH help others in most generous ways. (TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED).

CAMILLE - PLEASE, grow up - stop patting yourself on the back - while you are definitely not hard on the eyes, you leave a LOT to be desired as a human being! Do you ever sit and 'talk' with your children, play games with them, read to them? I'm holding on to 'hope' for you!

KIM - Bless your heart, you need to grow a spine, in order to put up with you 'spiteful' sister KYLE. I can see you are a very nice woman, who loves her children - NOW, start working on loving YOURSELF! Good luck! (Don't take anymore from KYLE - Just tell her~ YOU'RE DONE!

KYLE - Oh my goodness, what can I say about you? Spiteful, hateful, vendictive, self-centered,angry, jealous and VERY INSECURE! If you're not ashamed of yourself for your vile actions towards KIM, YOU SHOULD BE!
IMOPINION, you have serious issues and in need of counseling and anger management - RUN, DON'T WALK!

Paul Nassif unhappy patient

I am in a devastated state. I had surgery with Nassif and I Cry over big time. My before/After pictures and my story: http://www.rhinoplastyspecialist-testimonials.net/ I used to like this woman but now I do not anymore! :(:(:(

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4