Jermaine Jackson -- Still Abroad

1/23/2011 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson -- who hasn't been spotted stateside since that whole Africa/passport/child support mess -- popped up in Cannes last night to attend the NRJ Music Awards.

0123_jermaine_jackson_getty
For a guy who feels he should only pay $215 a month in child support, he sure travels a lot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ohreally

im convinced jermaine is a sociopath.

kp

How is it that he can travel around the world but can't afford to PAY CHILD SUPPORT. slime bag pay up and then you can come home and start sueing some one.

dee

In no way am I giving him a pass for being a deadbeat dad but why should he have to pay Alejandra back child support when she hasn't been supporting the kids financially? Back child support should go to Katherine/the Estate, and once she moves out she and Jermaine should be financially responsible for their own kids.

janet

Any wonder why MJ wanted nothing to do with is family? All they ever expected was to sponge off of him.

Yes, once upon a time their was the Jackson5 and soon after MJ was in the forefront of the band and is why people came to see the Jacksons. Flash forward MJ goes on his own and did fantastic and the brothers did nothing.

With the money Katherine gets Jermain will get money. How else did he get to Africa?

awards

Is Jafaag still pimping out Paris at the Mall?

Loraine Gonzales

Is that black powder in his hair?

cherris

OMG!! Why you get off playing that he is sucking off anyone? He must be sucking on you then,since you claim to think(wait you dont think) that he might need a Fat white chick (which is way better for the brother If I say so my Self) to sunstain a good quailty of high expections of what you would allow him to live by.
Get the f----- out of here and go back under yourbird cage of seed that noone wants!!!

nita

@DR. HARDWICKE
You are an idiot. We are not farm animals but you are and so is your fat white mama. And how about spelling the word "own" right next time you decide to talk about someone's race. I feel sorry for whoever's doctor you are. Go on somewhere. BLACK POWER BITCH!!!!!!

TMZsauce

That dude piece has some serious eyebrows going on. Whoooa...

chzman

I pay more than that a month for my 2 children ($320mo)! I am disbaled and only recieve $1140 month, BEFORE they take the $320! I also have full custody of my 10 yr old, which I DO NOT recieve child support for (which is typical in the US when a father has custody). And this S*** thinks he should only pay $215 a month! I can't afford to "travel" to the damn grocery store or laundramat because gas is so expensive. I have a small 4 cylinder car at that! Let this greasey headed dead beat stay in Africa! If I can pay $320 a month for 2 children while raising my 10 yr old daughter without any support, he can afford to pay a lot, lot more! I bet his outfit cost more than my entire monthly Social Security check! What a Piece of ****! The entire family needs to just disappear!

Pimpcessa

Oh god, not another race riot on a celeb blog please. Hardwick is an idiot butthe whole "Black Power" is just as annoying. Uuuugggghhhh! Grow up people.

daryl gardner

He should look to see if he could find a house in S***bag City. Hell, buy a house big enough for the whole Jackson clan. If they run out of food they can just eat their young. That's what the other animals do.

Rich

More Jackson garbage! The entire family are and were misfits!!!!!!

Joao

Is that black powder in his hair?

Posted at 7:54 AM on Jan 23, 2011 by Loraine Gonzales

No, it's black shoe polish-he can't "AFFORD" real hair dye, remember?

croc

keep flashin those two crooked fingers you lazy azz.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments