Abigail Breslin

Has Goth a New Look

1/25/2011 4:47 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Looking more like Bella Swan from "Twilight," Abigail Breslin showed off her more alternative hipster side while filming the awful sequel to "Valentine's Day" called "New Year's Eve" in NYC on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

The 14-year-old former "Little Miss Sunshine" has gone to the darker side.

Mo

Am I wrong or has this movie been released yet??? How can you call it awful when it hasn't been released. Very irresponsible of you TMZ!

Bubbles The Chimp

GOTH? Wow. TMZ really needs to step out of Trendy Crap L.A. if they think that is 'goth.' What unfashionable clown wrote this post. I bet they were sitting at their computer with a polo shirt, some crazy trendy trousers and stupid rapper looking tennis shoes.

Squeaky Shoes

While I love Breslin as a young actress, I'm concered about who's green-lighting these movies??

Valentines Day may have gotten a lot of attention simply because of the large ensemble of high-paid actors involved, but the movie sucked! AND it earned quite a few Razzies

So what moron exec allows a sequel to go through?

Steve

She looks pretty normal to me

Happy

OH JOY !! you people give me hope for humanity! YES YES YES she is a kid trying new stuff , not GOTH but if it was WHO CARES! Damn if I was famous as a teenager ( or now for that matter) people would be crazy trying to categorize my look... Some GLAM, Rock , diva , Drag craziness today for Brie ....lol ..
Keep Being Awesome Abby , you have a bright future ahead

Spottedfeather

No way is that goth. She just dyed her hair dark.

FashionAverage

Well, I wouldn't call her look Goth in the slightest. Slow week for you guys at TMZ? Couldn't find another spin on the Charlie Sheen story? :p (Lol, I joke!)

I am glad Abigail is finding her own style though. I can't believe how fast she's growing up!

Abby

Okay that's SO not Goth. It's not even "emo".
Okay say I'm a baby bat, but Abigail and I have the same birthdate and same name... but I know goth! A LOT better than... the writer of this post. When I hear goth I think Robert Smith or Siouxie... lol
Abigail's pretty <3
-Trad-Goth Abby

John McBain

She has so much more class than most of her contemporaries.This is not a flattering picture but it probably was taken by the paparazzi and it is too bad they put it online.She is much more beautiful than this unflattering picture!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2