« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Troy Aikman

I'm Separating from My Wife

1/25/2011 6:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Troy Aikman is separating from his wife of 10 years ... the NFL star has announced.

Troy Aikman Divorce

The Dallas Cowboys legend released a statement earlier today saying, "This has been a difficult decision for Rhonda and me, but after 10 years of marriage we have decided to separate."

The statement continues, "We remain deeply committed to our children and respectfully ask that you honor our family’s privacy during this period of adjustment."

The couple has two minor daughters together ... and Rhonda has one child from a previous marriage.

0709_split_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sally

The name of a younger woman or man will come to light soon! He should move to Gollywood, oooops, I mean Hollywood!

Libertad

#20. I don't about your gaydar or rumors about clubs, but I was an international student and attended Saint Edward's University during the summer of the Dallas Cowboys training camp and once I saw a young Ms.Bullock and Aikman walking together in front of the main building. And back them Aikman did not look or acted gay.

dobbie

I met her before;she's definately got some game and play in her;step aside Troy Boy;she's too pretty 4 u..

fuddyduddy

I think the gays just WISH Troy were gay!

Maybe he and Sandra can try again. Lorrie Morgan was sure crazy about him.

Morgan

I was watching him this weekend and noticed that he wears his super bowl ring on his left ring finger instead of a wedding ring. I guess we know where his priorities really are.

GEL

I bet he's still just as much of a jerk as he was during his college football days... he didn't make a good impression on me the first time I met him and he never improved that impression. He's an arrogant jerk!

Bobby Dee

I guess she got tired of being his beard. I wonder if this will lead to his finally coming out?

Audrey

I love the Cowboys and Troy Aikman. I admire him greatly and I know from personal experience that it will be a hard road ahead. I wish Troy and his wife Rhonda the best in moving forward in the years to come. I'm so sorry.

CrisDizzle

Coincedence that Troy Aikman & Joe Buck both decided to divorced their ex-wives... is something going on in the booth with these two??? JUST SAYING! HAHA

LBJ

It's well known down here in Dallas that Troy is as gay as a $3.00 bill....he is out more in public at dinner etc with his boyfriend then he has ever been with his "wife" or beard...This guy is as gay as the come and it's a matter of time before it's public...The only "other woman" possibility would be if his wife was a lesbo because Troy is into his men...

Dirty Martini

ROFL at Redneck 77.................

Jessica Simpson only wishes she could go there...........

Oval Beach

SO WHAT if Troy is gay...That does not change the fact that he was a great athlete...a man's man (so to speak) and HOT!!! If he is gay...let him come out at his own pace and not dictated by societal expectations. If he is gay and that is the reason he and his wife are divorcing, then I would say that is the best thing they could do as a couple to move on with their own lives. To not divorce would be living a lie for both him and her. Good luck Troy. Good luck Rhonda. Now go on, enjoy your lives.

Oval Beach

It would be hot to see Troy Aikman and Gareth Thomas get down and dirty with each other...Oh F**king yes.!!!

Scott

Finally shaving the beard

ladeda

maybe he shouldn't be blowin Joe Buck....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments