Charlie Sheen

Checks into Rehab

1/28/2011 7:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen voluntarily checked himself in to an undisclosed rehab facility earlier today ... and his show "Two and a Half Men" has been placed on indefinite "hiatus" while he undergoes treatment.

0111-charlie-sheen-bn-4-credit
"Two and a Half Men" producers released a statement saying, "Due to Charlie Sheen’s decision to enter a rehabilitation center, CBS, Warner Bros. Television and executive producer Chuck Lorre are placing “Two and a Half Men” on production hiatus."

The statement continues, "We are profoundly concerned for his health and well-being, and support his decision."

Sheen's publicist tells us, "He is most grateful to all who have expressed their concern."

As TMZ previously reported, Sheen had a briefcase of cocaine delivered to his mansion during a 36-hour bender earlier this week ... and was hospitalized early Thursday morning for a hiatal hernia.

Linda

First we had to read pages and pages of Linsey's messed up life.Then pages and pages of Mel Gibson's so called life.NOW we have to see pages and pages of Charlie's no where life.

Tony

Tony, you sound like you have been scarred by Charlie or a personality like his. I'm sorry about that but to tell me my time is better spent tending to starving children is a little over-dramatic don't you think?

You'd rather berate me than Charlie Sheen. That's exactly why he smokes crack in America. Your need to hate drives his need to forget.

Tony

So that's how I feel. This just happened yesterday so obviously its a hot story. I wasn't thinking about Charlie Sheen last week and I probably won't be thinking about him next week, but that's also the pitfall of celebrity. Out of sight - out of mind. It's not a bad thing to wish him well or even say a prayer. He certainly needs one!

Posted at 10:54 PM on Jan 28, 2011 by Hey Now

Charlie Sheen has been taking drugs since 1982, you must live under a rock. Your amusement of Charlie Sheen beating his first wife, his second wife and his third wife disgust me. Ask a fireman why he goes into a burning building, he'll tell you it's because there might be someone that needs help getting out. Charlie Sheen would be in the building stabbing women while the walls blazed around him. That's crack cocaine.

Hey Now

Tony,

I am not berating you. He smokes crack because he wants to smoke crack. His smoking crack or having sex with hookers has nothing to do with me.

I simply wonder why you think any of us (here on TMZ) would be doing anything any different or productive if Charlie Sheen had not done what he did yesterday. You are the one assigning him so much power.

Most of us are here due to boredom and intrigue. No more. No less.

I spent hours on the internet the day before yesterday and I'll probably spend hours on the internet tomorrow. Charlie Sheen has nothing to do with that. He just provides a useful distraction and more fodder for those of us who like to read about these things.

You talk as if we here were all humanitarians once and then stopped cold because Charlie Sheen had an orgy. That is not what I was saying at all. Just because I wish he and his family the best doesn't mean that I stopped doing anything because of him or that he prevented me from doing anything. The only thing he might have prevented me from doing is reading more nonsense about some other celebrity on another website or actually watching a DVD here.

and with that being said, any friends or family of Charlie Sheen reading here (there has to be at least 1 or 2) I wish you all and Charlie all the best. I know he thinks he doesn't have a problem but I hope Martin was able to get into his head and convince him of something. Most of us here don't want to see him die. So good luck and God Bless.

Kim K

bs

Tony

Consider for a moment how quick everyone is to dismiss these women yet he pursues them as friends. The media and his agent will tell you these women are less than reputable and are not to be trusted yet he CONTACTS them, he reaches out to them. He begs them to come spend time with him. The next day when the circus of drugs freaks them out so much that they have to counsel their families we all hear from Charlies people that these are low class women not to be trusted.

Follow his Motus operandi, his method he repeats, he researches a woman then contacts her to meet him. He does drugs in front of the woman to such an extent it seems unusual to her. When word inevitbly gets out about what happened his agent points to the fact that she is a questionable source.

She's drunk. Well sure she is he gave her bottles of vodka for three days. He blew crack coaine in her mouth

He sucked a pipe of crack into his lungs kneeled down to kiss the 19 year old girl and blew crack cocaine directly into his lungs.

I would expect her to tell everyone about it. I would expect the police to throw Charlie in jail for a VERY long time.

Tony

Posted at 11:11 PM on Jan 28, 2011 by Hey Now

You paint a pretty picture. When he is strangling 20 year old women do you think he stops and reads what you write on a website? Do you think he checks in here and reads your well wish in between masturbation sessions? You have every right to type what you want but so do I don't I? Then why attack me? Why are you singling me out as if I'm a bad person for reminding the world that drug trafficking is illegal?

It is illegal in United States of America to transport large amounts of illegal substances. When all the fingers point to one house as the source of cocaine we're allowed as a society to search that house. The laws of the many supercede the rights of the one violating our security.
When you are stopped by cop because he suspects you of driving while under the influence he has the ability to search you and your vehicle. The same goes for Charlie Sheen and his house as of this week.

Tony

Posted at 11:17 PM on Jan 28, 2011 by Tony

Correction: "...blew crack cocaine into HER lungs"

Supposedly? Allegedly. Two priors? He's probably stolen a car, didn't he steal a car with his brother in 78? I read that, his dad was all over the news because of that. Three priors maybe. If anyone should know not to breath crack into a 19 year old girls mouth it should be Charlie Sheen.

Tony

Sick of reading my outlandish remarks and commments. Sick of hearing about all this. We don't want to know anymore. Let's just all have a good time. Can't we forget about it and move on? How do we get past this? How do we stop reading every week that Charlie Sheen is smoking crack and being hospitalized?

Jail would stop it. He's above the law.

Hey Now

Listen Tony sweetie - I'm not singling you out. I was just responding to you. You are the one who was using over-exaggerations to try to describe me. You said why do I take amusement in him beating his wives? huh? Did I say anything like that? I am a woman too and I think its offensive for you to say that to me. The way you phrase things is not correct. (You said I am worse than Charlie Sheen and defend him, I don't take care of starving children and spend all of my time worshipping Charlie Sheen, I take amusement in his wives being beat up, etc AND I DIDN'T SAY ANY OF THAT!)

You simply got mad because I don't feel the level of animosity towards him that you do.

You are the one ripped me for trying to show some compassion towards the guy. I think you started back when you were mocking me about vile posts and having compassion.

And who the F said anything about him reading my posts in between masturbation sessions? You use language that is over-the-top and hysterical in order to try to make your point and that's not a good way to do it. You want me to feel hatred for him and I don't so you got mad. That's all this is about.

So WHATEVER! Go eat a vegemite sandwich.

Duane

He'll be dead in 5 years. Found in some gutter or hotel room. Unless he goes to prison like Robert Downey Jr, we can all see the cliff this road it taking him to

Lori

Great post Billyjo #278. You hit the nail right on the head...this guy (like your brother) CHOSE their sickness...it's not a DISEASE...it's a choice. PERIOD

Kate

Dear Charlie,

I hope you find peace and love and get well soon. Life can be tough. I just lost $5,670 in fake chips on Poker Stars.com. You and I are the same age, if I had your money I would be in rehab once a month too. Try and take it easy for awhile and take care of yourself. A nobody stranger in Houston Texas named Kate Crow cares for you. But more importantly, so do your children, your parents and siblings and those close to you. Life is worth living. Try enjoying the simple pleasures that life brings and put away the party favors, you are killing yourself and you will be missed if you die. Godspeed Charlie Sheen.

Brigham Young

IF ANYBODY ELSE HAD A BRIEF CASE FULL
OF COCAINE, THEY WOULD BE CHARGED WITH
DRUG TRAFFICKING WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE
AND WOULD BE GOING AWAY FOR A LOOOOOONG TIME.

BUT NOT CHARLIE.

HE'S ABOVE THE LAW. APPARENTLY.

HEY, MARTIN SHEEN, BETTER START PLANNING
YOUR SON'S FUNERAL.

Tony

So WHATEVER! Go eat a vegemite sandwich.

Posted at 11:39 PM on Jan 28, 2011 by Hey Now

You're painting a lot of grey over this canvas. When a person traffics cocaine in the United States you will be open to investigation by her police force. We pay our taxes to insure the police have the capacity to pluck from society those that would harm us and our loved ones. Pluck them out and keep them away, hopefully for a long time.

When Charlie Sheen hires MANY men to bring him crack cocaine in his luxury mansion in the hills he violates the laws we pay our police to uphold. When Charlie Sheen invites MANY witnesses to his crimes he violates our trust in the system we count of to protect us.

We don't live to serve Charlie Sheen. We don't pay taxes to protect Charlie Sheen while he smokes crack in his house. He is robbing us of our tax dollar everytime his breifcase full of cocaine rolls down the public street in it's cadillac escalade. He's a thug and so are you when you defend him with your two year law degree words. I **** in your hat.