Demi Lovato

Leaves Treatment Facility

1/28/2011 6:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Lovato has completed her stint in a treatment facility and is already back in L.A. ... TMZ has learned.

0128-demi-lovato-ex-tmz-01-credit
Sources close to Demi tell us ... the actress wants to focus on getting back into her "regular routine" and spend time with her family and close friends.

We're told Demi will continue to seek treatment for her issues while in L.A.

As TMZ first reported, Demi went to the treatment center after punching a backup dancer on a tour with the Jonas Brothers -- and claims she sought help for "emotional and physical issues."

UPDATE: Demi was spotted out this afternoon in Santa Monica.

0128_demi_Getty_zoom_launch

1101_demi_lovato_footer_V2

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lucky_130

the party's at Charlies Demi , and Im sure youre invited.

anon.

Now she can go back to hitting people again:( LOL

MIDNIGHT TOKER

official warning
everyone already smokes weed,,they just wont admit it..

Infamous81

belive me....she is not changed and she will knock her fist into someone else again!!! only a matter of time for sure ....
seriously desrturbed young lady

Julierose

I hope that she is better and I wish her all the luck in the world. All of you people saying she hasn't changed and rude things remember you haven't been through her situation so you don't know. I know that I got the help I needed and it got me to become the better person I am which is probably what will happen with Demi. Let her get back to normal and stop being *******s online.

hayley

YAYYYYYY NOW THE WORLD WILL GO BACK INTO PLACE I MISSED DEMI YAYAYAYAYAY

Brooke

Good for her!

REALbarbwire7

What's the deal, really. She's such a young girl. I never heard anything bad.....and then I heard she was in rehab.

Darryll

She looks fat for a twenty year old.

gd45

I honestly forgot all about her, just goes to show she's already past being relevant.... oh well, she can't act for **** and her singer is pretty brutal but atleast she's got a decent body.

M

What she should have done is issue an apology for her awful behavior instead of going to "rehab" to try to spin herself into the victim.

Newsflash, Demi - Punching someone in the face because they told on you makes you a bully, not a victim. I'm so sick of all the Disney trash, they are the only ones worse than the teen moms.

STARR C

I would love to pound that!

Darryll

Posted at 2:37 PM on Jan 28, 2011 by M

She punched the girl in the face and had her father removed from her life when he told her to behave and stop bullying people. Her best friend Selena Gomez is dating Justin Beiber, birds of a feather flock together. It's a generarion of bullies leading a generation of bullies.

Darryll

Disney eqaution:

Put something on TV + make it sing + put it on tour + give it a clothing line = profit.

That's the Disney formula for the past twenty years.

TV
Music tour
Movie DVD
Clothing line

All your kids make you buy whatever Disney sells.

John

I'd definitely tap that.

I hope she has cleared out her inner demons. She is talented and hot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments