Rachel Uchitel -- You're on the Air!

1/31/2011 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel is returning to the workforce -- and even though it could never be said she has a face for radio ... that's exactly what she's doing.

Rachel Uchitel Radio Show
Rachel tells TMZ she was approached by people behind "The Mancow Experience," a syndicated radio show based out of Chicago. Rachel will be a guest co-host on the show a few days as part of his ongoing auditions for new talent.

Uchitel tells us, "I'm honored someone with a radio history like Mancow would approach me for a job like this."

And hey, if it doesn't work out ... she's got $10 million to fall back on.

John

Well she doesn't look like a man cow here, more like a horse face.

Mike

MANCOW is a good place for this butterhog, with a jacked up face. Man this chick is a skank.

Rufus T. Firefly

You meant to say, "it could ALWAYS be said that she has a face for radio."

jmak10

She's such an SKANKY WHORE.

Carl

Hope she's listened to Mancow before. If not, she's in for a surprise. I strongly suspect he will be making fun of her nonstop.

John

Oh c'mon TMZ. You had the perfect picture up and you changed it. She looked like a horse. Even the mouth looked like Mr. Ed while talking.

Mike

She'll be ok if she stays away from other peoples husbands...especially if they are golfers. We know how she loves to "birdie' those b/a/l/l/s.

LAWRENCE

Mancow was (I mean was as in he's even less today.) a poor mans Howard Stern. He's a novelty act as the days of the "shock jock" went the way of the dinosaur. This is as pitiful as Oprah having her new sister on to gain ratings. When you're circling the drain in life the only thing left to see is the backwash and the silver lining of the pipe to the bottom.

One last thing, I still don't think she scored ten million, I don't believe it for a second.

Mebal Zahari

Smells like tuna fish sandwiches.

eddie

When she gonna let the air outta those lips?

DarrenBeckley

Go Away Skank...ManCow EXPLOIT this biatch!!!

Phreaky

I thought she was going to school to be a detective and open her own detective agency?
This trashy whore will do ANYTHING for a dollar or for 5 seconds of exposure.

Sue

I do not respect this woman.

She is a husband f**ker, a pay-off b**ch, a celebrity want-to-be, and a phony.
I see right through her.

OooooNooo!

Mancow is nothing but a rip-off of Howard Stern except he's not as interesting.

Eve

We have seen TMZ on television, and it is hard to imagine which of you beauties would have written this, but I can assure you that if y'all are allowed on TV, anyone is.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments